[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I unironically like DMX what does /mu/ think of dmx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: dmx.jpg (21 KB, 460x352) Image search: [Google]
dmx.jpg
21 KB, 460x352
I unironically like DMX

what does /mu/ think of dmx
>>
STOP
>>
He's an old man now
>>
>>63004405
DROP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC3eLeg7v6k
>>
>>63004396
>barks_internally.jpeg
>>
>>63004446
SHUT EM DOWN
>>
>>63004396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDIh0hmxfAo
>>
>>63004475
This guy knows
>>
i'm a fan.
>>
>>63004396
Party Up (Up In Here) is still one of the best mainstream hip hop songs ever.
>>
>>63004396
I didn't even know there was an ironic way to like him. It's Dark and Hell is Hot is literally a classic hip hop album
>>
If you don't like dmx you're probably some boring white guy.
>>
>>63004479
Why was this deleted?
>>
I prefer ketamine
>>
WHAT
>>
>>63005425
underrated
>>
>>63004396

As a black man from The Bronx. DMX was a huuuge part of my childhood and of Hip-Hop in general. Niggas actually bled for the Ruff Ryders wave. Stop being greedy is probably my favorite song of his. Shit bout to listen to that right now. Thanks for bringing me back.
>>
HOW YOU GON EXPLAIN
FUCKIN A MAN
>>
>>63006192
EVEN IF WE SQUASH THE BEEF I AINT TOUCHIN HIS HAND
>>
I've been waiting years for him to give it to me. I don't know what "it" is, but >>63006192 suggests it isn't his dick. Unless he's just really in the closet.
>>
>>63004396
I miss the DMX era. Nobody like him anymore
>>
X GON GIVE IT TO YA
>>
>>63006962
He says that, but has X ever given "it" to anybody?
>>
>>63004396
DMX is like the hood drake, because he was about as big as drake is now, and constantly released
but he wasn't a bitch like drake, but probably a better rapper
>>
I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS
AND THERES NO REMORSE
I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK
CAUSE I FUCKED A CORPSE
IM A NASTY NIGGA
WHEN YOU PASS ME NIGGA
LOOK ME IN MY EYES
TELL ME TO MY FUCKIN FACE
THAT YOU READY TO DIE
>>
I SHOW NO LOVE
TO HOMO THUGS
>>
DMX was hilarious I really miss him. Almost every line in What's My Name is pure gold
>>
x gon give it to ya, where the hood at, and party up are excellent
>>
UP IN HERE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-906SgbuLY
Here's a good one a lot of you might not of head
>>
>>63004396
He is the most violently talented rapper ever. Better than Biggie and Tupac combined.
>>
File: realdawg.jpg (71 KB, 960x1219) Image search: [Google]
realdawg.jpg
71 KB, 960x1219
>>63004396
he was pretty real nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj8Ywgk3wDw
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.