[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
waiting on slime season 3 like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: ss3.jpg (458 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
ss3.jpg
458 KB, 681x1024
waiting on slime season 3 like
>>
>>63003939
Remember when he made that vine where he said he loved us and he's release it that week, it's been 3 since that.
>>
>>63003986
yeah remember when he posted an instagram photo everyday for like 2 weeks with the caption "Ss3 so so soon" only to drop Im Up....

saddening really.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 266x199
Still waiting thugga
>>
i need shit like this asap. i need it. SS3 when????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AUCCIJnxlQ
>>
gahdamn thugga please i need more slime
>>
Why has Jeffrey forsaken us

Also the comments on the datpiff page were pretty funny the night it was supposed to drop
>>
>>63004347
ss3 jus takin a nap
>>
>>63004037
I'm up was such a let down honestly
>>
>>63004407
most definitely, apparently it is the most recent recordings, which is why it sounds different from SS1&2. They are still trying to promote it too...the video for "For my People" is dropping soon.

SS3 will be more similar sounding to SS1&2 obviously. I wonder if "Worth It" will be on SS3...
>>
>>63004407
I feel like it was basically just a way for fans to give him money if they felt inclined to, coinciding with Future's release, but the sheer lack of explanation of anything going on since it dropped to now has really put a sour taste in my mouth. Not that I'll ever drop Thugger
>>
>>63004407
at least half of it was classic Thugga and 4/8 ain't that bad...bumped king troup and ridin more than anything off of TLOP desu
>>
>>63004569
its not even that he doesnt say anything regarding SS3. He gives us misleading/false information about his projects. For example when he said "Give me 50k likes and 50k comments on this ig pic and i will drop SS3 in 2 or 3 days." ....Which obviously never happened. He's done shit like this multiple times. Be EL Be is pretty decent with giving us some updates and even previews some snippetts from time to time via periscope.
>>
The lull in hype has been palpable the past few weeks but honestly all he has to do is drop SS3, then drop MigosThuggin, then drop HyTunes and he'll be back in the top spot. Then by the time Gucci gets out he needs to answer my prayers for a collab tape with Sosa

>>63004699
For real, after the instagram campaign the least he could do is tell us what the delay is for. Cause at this point his fans are getting more pissed than hype. I doubt it even has anything to do with his management either

Even hiphopearly took a break from sucking his dick every other day
>>
>>63004663
Yeah but i'd rather have more stuff like Dream, personally.

And i feel like the only taste of that we got was My Boys, but My Boys bangs.
>>
Was a high quality version of SS1 ever found? I could never tell if the low quality original datpiff release was intentional for aesthetic or not. I dig it either way but Rarri without distorted subs would be killer
>>
>>63004769
apparently lyor put a stop to the migosthuggin tape, but theres literally nothing stopping him from dropping SS3. Thug is indecisive as fuck, from what be el be says - thug will say one thing one day like "lets drop this song tomorrow" and then tomorrow rolls around and be el mentions the song and thug says "what the fuck you talkin about?"

Thug is a weird dude, there could be a number of weird explinatons behind his antics but we will never really know will we.

What can you expect though, its thug were talking about.
>>
>>63004862
I have the feeling HyTunes will be closer in moodiness and vibe to Barter 6 than anything we've gotten since. I hope so at least, I like Thugger's bangers but that ethereal production was so good to do downers to
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 456x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 456x260
I honestly feel like Thug's rise in fame is getting to him. Seems like he isn't feeling it as much as he used to be.
>>
>>63004950
Barter 6 is the only good project he's released
>>
I would like to thank Kanye Omari West for bringing to my attention that there's a sizable fanbase for Young Thug on /mu/ who like his music and like him.
>>
>>63004950
>HyTunes
I'm so glad he's going on tour with Tory honestly he's so talented, I prefer him Bryson honestly.
>>
I'm new to the Young Thug hype and am still skeptical of his appeal in general.

However, Best Friend has ear wormed its way into my life and I need somewhere else to go from there (apart from the Jamie xx song.) Help?
>>
The excessive amount of features on Im Up and the small tracklist made the ntire project feel out of place. Not to mention there was 0 promotion for it.

Why was it even released? Did he feel bad he had been leading his fans on with the SS3 project and just wanted to release something until he was ready to drop SS3? Was he trying to compete with EVOL? It just feels so out of place, and the mixing on it is garbage.
>>63004993
i agree

>>63005057
SS1 is my favorite thug project

>>63005086
welcome slime
>>
>>63005137
Start with Barter 6 - then to SS1 and SS2, then to Im Up.
>>
>>63005057

everything he did on that Rich Gang mixtape is the reason he stayed with me in the first place...I would put Barter 6 on a different level in terms of innovating his style and showing his true potential but Rich Gang is on the same level in terms of replayablity
>>
>>63005245
yeah, Tha Tour 1 has some legit songs, Flava is one track you can play back 10 times in a row and enjoy it more and more each time.
>>
>>63005231
A newbie shouldn't even bother with I'm Up. Hell, no one should bother with I'm Up. I say go from Barter 6 to SS1 & 2 to Rich Gang to the 1017 Thug series, if he's not burnt out by then explore the Gucci collabs and I Came From Nothing series

>>63004993
I find this hard to believe if only due to the sheer size of the SS projects. If anything I wonder if he's uncomfortable with hitting a sort of stride and formula with his flows and melodies, and hopefully he'll channel a new creative energy into HyTunes
>>
>>63005453
1017 thug is pretty bad dude, its like lil wayne lite. The unique sound of thug is what drew me towards him and he doesnt have that sound at all in 1017 thug. I guess its worth exploring if youve ran out of new thug material to listen to, but id suggest Im Up over 1017...
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't really like any of his full projects? Huge thug fan but the slime seasons were very hit or miss for me with the exception of a couple great tracks, and they felt way too long for so little substance. I'm Up was closer for me because it felt shorter and more cohesive but still just doesn't feel like he's living up to his potential. I'm really hoping he's putting his full effort into hytunes and dropping these just to keep a buzz
>>
Do him and Makonnen have any tracks together? I could see some great back and forth melodies happening
>>
>>63005613
i think SS1&2 have more good songs than they do bad, and thats pretty impressive for a 20 track project. Hell theres only a handful of songs i would even consider 'bad'. I could see how Im Up seems more cohesive, but i think SS3 will be his best project to date.
>>
>>63005607
Really? 1017 Thug 1 is pretty weak but the other 2 while not consistent back to back still have enough good songs to put them above both I'm Up and the 2 Gucci collab tapes imo

>>63005613
If you've listened to Barter 6 then fuck everything about your peasant ass post
>>
If there's one thing I'll never forgive Fantano for its panning B6. With MBDTF it seemed like he was trying to make legitimate criticisms but was just too retarded to grasp the full scope of the album, but his B6 review is just his straight edge vegan holier than thou attitude getting the best of him
>>
>>63004515
>I wonder if "Worth It" will be on SS3
I hope so, fucking hate downloading random tracks and diggind trough all these singles/leaks /whatever
>>
>>63003939
he looked pretty cute there.
>>
>>63005973
looks like it will be. its a great track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a02UL4l_nQ
>>
File: DxsTy6b.png (481 KB, 1018x701) Image search: [Google]
DxsTy6b.png
481 KB, 1018x701
Does anyone have those comps they post on KTT, never been a member there
>>
Yall should peep my slowed & chopped mix of With That https://soundcloud.com/djcausticchasm/young-thug-with-that-sc

>>63006278
Seconding, all the rare comps I find on datpiff and livemixtapes get taken down before I can download them
>>
>>63006510
nice man, now I can actually understand what he's saying now lol
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.