[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blink-182 opinions /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160301_192653.jpg (326 KB, 1080x1055) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160301_192653.jpg
326 KB, 1080x1055
blink-182 opinions /mu/?
>>
pop punk is literally the worst genre. even its name is revolting. the only good thing to come out of them are weezer's first two albums and green day's first three, and I don't know if I'd even consider weezer anywhere near a pop punk band.
>remember when I spilled the cup of apple juice in the hall
>please tell mom this is not her fault
get away man ew
>>
good when you're fucking fourteen and need a gateway drug to punk I guess. I mean through them I learned about NoFX which brought me to Rancid etc.. but the band is overall pretty trash
>>
>>62995754
you obv didn't grow up in the 90's

yes OP I think they're pretty good I saw them live like three/four years ago. MCR opened for them too. I don't listen to them anymore, and I've not listened to anything they've made since the one after "take off your pants and jacket"
>>
>>62995596
Enema is essential youth summer core
Ignore the redditor hating
>>
Great album but I'm not much of a fan of anything else they're released. It's Highschool core for me.

Going Away to College is my favorite tune from it
>>
>>62995828
AND I, WON'T FORGET YOU
>>
IM SO SORRY. DONT WASTE YOUT TIME ON ME. YOU'RE ALREADY THE VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD

Such whiny bullshit, it makes me cringe
>>
>>62995855
thread gave me an itch to hear rite now actually

thanks op
>>
>>62995855
I'LL WRITE YOU ONCE A WEEK SHE SAID
>>
apple shampoo is their best track
>>
>>62995874
Not on this album my dude, and agreed that song sucks
>>
>>62995827
So agreed. These faggots listen to music because it's complex not because they enjoy it. (musical special snowflakes)
>>
Never really got into them, can't stand Hoppus's whiny voice, but I have some really fond memories of listening to them in high school. I know a few people who would unironically say Blink-182 saved their lives, so I guess that's cool
>>
>>62995874
>>62995913
>I never had a gf in high school
LAMOing at you are life
>>
>>62996025
?
>>
>>62995596
If you can't admit that this and Dude Ranch are influential albums then sorry but you are an autist
>>
>>62996076
Practically modelled popular music for the next ten years
>>
>>62996025
Assuming you didnt reply to me by accident, I did have a girlfriend in high school, not once did I relate to Blink 182 because of it, and I dont see the connection between whinny teen music and getting some ass.
>>
For real, they are objectively bad.
Lot of nostalgia in this thread I guess, did you guys try to listen to them again ?

I mean I really liked them then but c'mon...
>>
>>62996100
Too much nostalgia for me too dislike them, been getting back into them alot recently
>>
>>62996091
nigga u probably still in high school lmao
>>
>>62996197
Ok friend. Have a nice day.
>>
>>62996477
Not him but do you want to be my friend
>>
I wish I were 15 again to enjoy this instead of fucking Radiohead depressive shit, fucking waste my youth
>>
>>62996614
kek true
>>
>>62996517
Yes, add me on Snapchat

emily.beckleihn
>>
FUCKING FAGGOTS. DEATH METAL FOREVER.
>>
>>62996665
Sent :)
>>
>>62996665
I don't have snapchat but please be my gf Emily
>>
They pretty much were my middleschool.
They're fun for sure, but pop punk is pretty much centered around being a whiny little bitch so I can only handle so much of it
>>
>>62996954
back off dude and get in line
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.