[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the man who wrote a song about stone gremlins destro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: cute ole dan.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
cute ole dan.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
This is the man who wrote a song about stone gremlins destroying the earth and wanting nothing but to die in the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsKm7ix6I2w
>>
>gremlins
>>
>>62925497

It must be weird to look up Danny B as a business client and find that his social media is full of old photos of dead people and occult rituals.
>>
>>62925497
>He renamed his company
>Still hasn't changed the door titles
>He has another crazy business scheme in the works
>Dan is talking out of his ass the whole time hoping you will buy it
>>
>>62925623
Seeing interviews and seeing him in this video actually surprises me how much extroverted he seems.

I can't help but feel happy for him.
>>
File: have a nice career.png (914 KB, 1514x834) Image search: [Google]
have a nice career.png
914 KB, 1514x834
>>62925497
hum earth mover to me anon
>>
>>62925658

Dan is a thieving asshole. Anyone who has worked with his label knows this, and he often doesn't send out things people buy from him until after they loudly complain.
>>
>>62925658
Plus I'm pretty sure that his youtube channel is both that work stuff as well as a few depressing music things
>>
>>62925714
Few of his videos are him playing out some song ideas.
>>
>>62925714

Nope. His music stuff is actually uploaded by the Planning For Burial guy.
>>
>>62925497

>Dan being happy, extroverted, and fun

I'm sad that his musicianship took a big hit, but I'm glad he's living happily.
>>
Did he make it, bros?
>>
>>62925697
>Dan is a thieving asshole. Anyone who has worked with his label knows this, and he often doesn't send out things people buy from him until after they loudly complain.

This is one of the reasons why I would feel trepidation with running a small label on my own where I'd have to do most of the work.

What if someone ordered from me and I wasn't there to send it as early as I should have? I'd feel really shitty about it. I care very much about being punctual with things.
>>
>>62925497
Looks like Eddie Hitler from Bottom.
>>
>>62925968
A few years ago he had a sale to raise money to fix a burst pipe or something. I bought deathconsciouness from him for like 90 and it got mixed up with the rest of the orders, took like a month or so to get it. He was really cool about it though.
>>
>>62925623
This guy makes depressing goth music, and at the same time runs a company and codes for people...

He's like one of those Wall St execs you find in a closet hung with his own tie.
>>
>>62926336
Except this case might be even more extreme.
He'll probably be found bleeding in an ice bath.
>>
>>62926304
I'd be really really attentive with customers because I feel that the consumer cracks the whip desu, but it's something I would have anxiety about.

I would love to have my very own label, but I feel like I'd have to contract out for distribution and management.
>>
>>62925658
>>Still hasn't changed the door titles
Actually, I think the title on the door is for another business. I think it's for his web design business?
>>
lol why is that promo video so miserable looking? all the shots of gloomy. snowy landscapes... the drab, gray lighting... it looks so cold and dour

that office looks like a chilly nook
>>
>>62927531

It's CT. I drive on that bridge everyday. It is a gloomy snowy hellscape, which is reflected nicely in Dan's music.
>>
bump I love Dan bump
>>
LET DAN LIVE HE'S MOVED ON YOU DEPRESSED SHMUCKS
>>
Posting Dan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GMqsa4v3Ok
>>
>>62925966
he did brah
but that's because he married an azn
>>
Dan is a fuckin god, he has achieved every man's dream:

>formed a great band and made a perfect black metal record that made modern history
>married a gorgeous asian chick, and he can travel to tokyo every time to make his weeaboo dreams came true
>become a great dad
>good healt, runner, powerful human being
>founded a nerd based society so he can buy all Marvel's Masterworks

i want to be dan, just for one day
>>
>>62929963
always marry asian
>>
File: large[1].jpg (99 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
99 KB, 1024x768
nigga we made it
>>
>>62930008

Dan is proof that, with enough effort, you can achieve your dreams, even if you look like Dr. Eggman.
>>
>>62930008
>hapa
future school shooter
>>
>>62930054
>future school shooter

He's going to do it.
>>
>>62927552
Fellow CT resident here, can confirm.

It's a twisted landscape of crumbling concrete, heroin-infested rotting mill and factory towns, gloomy frozen rural farmland with decaying barns, old decrepit foggy Salem's Lot graveyards surrounded by haphazard sprawl and New England forests.

Everyone here either wants to kill themselves, wants to move out, or has simply given up all hope.
>>
>>62930054
>implying he won't overcome any self-loathing and become happy and successful like his dad
>>
>HANL will never tour
Maybe it's for the best
>>
>>62930225

He said that he might do a little tour with the Planning for Burial dude someday and play all of Deathcon.
>>
>>62930257
He said he has a goal of at least putting a band together for one night.
>>
>>62930257
Source? I'd really like to make that if at all possible
>>
>>62930257
>>62930257

Wonder if he'd live-stream it, considering there's almost no chance of that happening outside of Connecticut.
>>
>>62930361
The last show he did was at his warehouse space, where else?
>>
>tfw Dan is living a comfy, happy life with an Asian wife after having made legendary music
He's living our ideal life, bros
>>
File: hapa poster.png (66 KB, 739x955) Image search: [Google]
hapa poster.png
66 KB, 739x955
>>62930182
Unlikely
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.