[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your on opinion of this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Jimi-Hendrix_Reuters.jpg (525 KB, 1200x707) Image search: [Google]
Jimi-Hendrix_Reuters.jpg
525 KB, 1200x707
whats your on opinion of this man?
>>
i don't listen to rap
>>
>>62921647
excuse me
>>
i don't listen to jazz
>>
i don't listen to music
>>
i dont listen to sounds
>>
all along the watchtower is the pinnacle of rock

fite me cunts
>>
>>62921656
Can you not read?

He said that he doesn't listen to rap.
>>
>>62921633
Like his music

He wasn't the best guitar player and he knew it.

Fanboys killed him
>>
i'm deaf
>>
I'm sterile
>>
Simply eric
>>
nigga could play
>>
Kush and Orange Juice was good
>>
Perfected the Rock guitar idiom. Arguably the most expressive musician of all time (which is far more important that being technically 'better' than anyone else).

Live material is where he shines - the albums are good, but watching him rip through Killing Floor or Rock Me Baby at Monterey Pop is an absolute pleasure.

Still wonder how many progressive/jazz albums he would have released into the 70's and 80's.
>>
>>62922432
>Perfected the Rock guitar idiom. Arguably the most expressive musician of all time (which is far more important that being technically 'better' than anyone else).
>Live material is where he shines - the albums are good, but watching him rip through Killing Floor or Rock Me Baby at Monterey Pop is an absolute pleasure.
the post was perfect
>Still wonder how many progressive/jazz albums he would have released into the 70's and 80's.
>progressive
>jazz
post is shit
literally puking familia
>>
Carter IV was alright
>>
excellent guitarist
mediocre musician
>>
I never used to watch itv news
>>
"I knew Jimi and I think that the best thing you could say about Jimi was: there was a person who shouldn't use drugs."
–"Zappa
>>
He is the son of God.
>>
>>62921633
Greatest guitar player of all time, i just wish he was able to finish that trip hop album he was working on before he died :(
>>
>>62921704
All Along the Watchtower is by Bob Dylan faggot, get out
>>
>>62922901

jimmys version is much better

I never said he wrote it, calm your tits faggot
>>
>>62922911
A cover song cannot be the pinnacle of rock rtard
>>
>>62922963
every song jimi covered was better than the original imho familia
>>
>>62922963

says who faggot?

ill rek you bitch stfu
>>
Should've done jazz fusion
>>
>>62923017
Said your mom when she was bent over in the back of my van faggot, kill yourself
>>
File: 1455332449958.jpg (43 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
1455332449958.jpg
43 KB, 582x741
>>62923218

don't ever quote me again without contributing to the thread
>>
Voodoo chile (the 15min vers) is a masterpiece.
>>
>>62923249
I contributed 10 times your shitty opinion
>>
>>62922432
His contemporaries thought no one was like him. That says enough.

>>62922901
>>62922911
I like Dylan's version better.
>>
>>62924174
Dylan doesn't and it's rare to see him praise covers of any of his songs.
>>
Overrated trash. Slash is better.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.