[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this album is dog shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 13
File: straight out of my dogs rectum.jpg (168 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
straight out of my dogs rectum.jpg
168 KB, 700x700
this album is dog shit
>>
for example compared to tpab I agree

compared to everything released so far this year its mediocre at best
>>
>>62560126
That's because you're an idiot.
>>
>>62560126
lol

>>62560214
>compared to tpab
lol
>>
>>62560214
>>62560244
>>62560256

i'm up to track 5, feedback, and he just told me to wake up

pretty meta desu

this album is pure trash so far though

kanye confirmed burnt out and finished
>>
opinions
>>
File: frog bobby.jpg (98 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
frog bobby.jpg
98 KB, 960x720
>>62560126
>Is it good is it bad?
>Is it stupid of is it genius?
>Is it focused of all over the place?

It has some many moments and shit lyrics that I just cant decide.
>>
>>62560456
>>62560505

it's poorly produced, boring slop compared to some of his previous work
>>
>>62560126
I agree. It's his worst album yet.
>>
>>62560293
>i'm up to track 5, feedback, and he just told me to wake up
>pretty meta desu

Yeah I'm at the same part, I've been falling asleep so far damn this is trash
>>
It's definitely better than Yeezus, possibly better than Graduation. Worse than his other albums, though.
>>
>>62560666
>better than graduation
>666

fuck off kanye
>>
>>62560684

To me, it doesn't take much to be better than Graduation. It's his worst album that I'd consider to still be some kind of good.
>>
>>62560714
graduation is my favorite album of his but i dont really like kanye that much

but this album is a whole new level of pooch feces. it's doggy doo doo deluxe.
>>
>>62560790

>graduation is my favorite album of his but i dont really like kanye that much

That makes sense. Graduation is his "pop album" among a long list of pop albums.
>>
File: BernieMemeFb.png (362 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
BernieMemeFb.png
362 KB, 600x315
>>62557314
mid listen right now. blown away. really like how he cleaned Real Friends up. does not feel as bare and cold
>>
>>62560835
you seriously think this is better than graduation?
>>
>>62561224
This is far superior to Graduation
>>
>>62561273
to each his own i guess
>>
>>62560244
Hey, nice argument there.
>>
Was that a Imogen Heap feature or sample at the end of Pt 2?
>>
It's such a fucking mess. It feels like he started off wanting to make a better, more human Yeezus and then halfway through he decided to finally make Good Ass Job, except now he's old and he has two kids so he just sounds fucking tired. The "Gospel" angle doesn't really fly when it's juxtaposed with constant references to fucking randos and eerie auto tuned vocals and angular synths. The good songs, like No More Parties In LA or Fade, sound like they're from totally different albums.

And what in the unholy fuckfire happened to Wolves? He cuts Sia's and Vic Mensa's verses and adds in some incoherent tripe about Mary and Joseph and his kids, then only includes that awesome bridge in some terribly distorted form, THEN gives us one of the worst fucking Frank Ocean verses ever. No one in their right mind would put that shit together and think it was good.

He should have made the original album he was going to make, we would have gotten the good Wolves, All Day, Feel Like That, Only One, hell maybe even versions of 3500 and Tell Your Friends. All of those songs are better than anything on TLOP, with the possible exception of No More Parties which honestly sounds more like a Cruel Summer B-side than anything else.
>>
I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE $53 MILLION IN DEBT, BUT I FOUND A WAY
>>
Fanta will give it a 5.
Pitchfork will give it a low 8/high 7 without BNM.

This is his weakest record. It's not dogshit, but it's his weakest
>>
>>62561739
>the good songs, like fade
Fuggin lmao m8. Fade is the worst on the album.
>>
>>62561224

Possibly. Still need a few listens to parse that out but it's in the ballpark for me.
>>
op here, im listening to waves and its a bit more passable than the rest but still not great

just keeping you guys posted... ok ;))

is this bruno mars on the track, it's very soulful, better than anything that came out of kanyes mouth so far
>>
>>62561858

Fade's not a top tier track but to say it's worse than Facts, Silver Surfer Intermission, or Low Lights? Hell, I'd even say Waves is worse than it.
>>
>>62560293
>>62560597
I thought this was just me, I literally passed out on two attempts of listening to this.
>>
>>62560244
reddit lmao
>>
>>62562043

That's how I felt with Yeezus. I actually like most of TLOP somehow or another though.
>>
I rate it above Yeezus, on par with LR and below MBDTW. I don't like how there are several 2 minute tracks which are garbage and will get skipped everytime after the first listen. There's about 6 very good tracks, a few okay ones and 4-5 garbage tracks, including interludes and all.
>>
jesus this wolves track is utter garbage

kanye has better kill himself after this
>>
>>62562118
just delete the interludes bruh.
It helps make it all sound better
>>
>>62561739
YUP

There are so many parts and they just sort of start and stop without transitions.

(why does this thing exist desu)
>>
>>62562137

We don't talk about the album version of Wolves.
>>
>>62561858
there are hundreds of horrible opinions in Kanye threads but this is by far the worst I've seen. I can't even imagine how many things must be wrong with your chemical balances to think Fade is the WORST song on this awful album.
>>
>>62562151
i will say the production is great though, for whatever that's worth
>>
>>62562118

I like most of the album proper. Drop Low Lights, switch Waves with Fade, FUCKING FIX WOLVES FOR GOD'S SAKE, and drop everything after Wolves save maybe 30 Hours and I'm golden.
>>
File: young-kanye-west-011.jpg (147 KB, 594x656) Image search: [Google]
young-kanye-west-011.jpg
147 KB, 594x656
>>62560516
>>62560293
>>62560684
>>62561224

>I miss the old Kanye, straight from the 'Go Kanye
>Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
>I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
>The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
>I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
>I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Kanye
>See I invented Kanye, it wasn't any Kanyes
>And now I look and look around and there's so many Kanyes
>I used to love Kanye, I used to love Kanye
>I even had the pink polo, I thought I was Kanye
>What if Kanye made a song about Kanye Called "I Miss The Old Kanye," man that would be so Kanye
>That's all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
>And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye
>>
Half its issue is in the tracklisting

Waves, Low Lights, I Love Kanye, Facts, Silver Surfer and Freestyle 4 should of all been cut. The remainder needed to be reorganized into something with a more cohesive flow.
>>
>>62562254
so it would have been better if he hadnt found fame or if the fame somehow didnt get to his head

thats what he means by this
>>
>>62562271
>Anonymous 02/14/16(Sun)21:28:48 No.62562271â–¶
>Half its issue is in the tracklisting
>tracklisting
THIS
holy shit its so obvious that kanye didn't have any clue on how to add on all those extra tracks without changing the gospel feel i'm betting the album originally had. freestyle 4 feels like a holdover from yeezus, waves feels like something that should've been on wtt or mbdtf, and fade is just awful
>>
>>62562271
>the superior version of facts
>freestyle 4
>being cut
>>
>>62562151
>>62562188
There's a bunch of great ideas, but the execution is poor and it sounds rushed and rough, probably because he didn't actually put the album together until a few days ago.

An album can be a coherent sequence of tracks, or it can be a collection of singles with some filler. This is neither. It's a mixtape. He released the songs he put together with Paul McCartney as free singles but he wants to sell this crap for 20 bucks. He should have put most of these half baked garbage ideas on SoundCloud and put together an actual fucking album or at least some ignorant trap flavored bangers I can listen to when I'm drunk.
>>
God how good was Lost In The World damn that song literally made me cry or some shit

Too many tracks on this thing, not enough songs
>>
>>62562271

Disagree on I Love Kanye and Freestyle 4. I Love Kanye works within the album IMO and even at its worst it's a harmless little jab at himself, and Freestyle 4...okay, I admit I'm just in love with that instrumental. Dem creepy ass strings, mang.
>>
>>62562254
At least with Graduation you could turn it up and have fun with it, instead of this pretentious deep shit. Also Good Morning and Can't Tell Me Nothing are better than anything on TLOP.
>>
>>62562420
>Too many tracks on this thing, not enough songs
what did he mean by this?
>>
there isn't a single song on the album that will be a hit

it is all shit
>>
>>62561858
DEEP DEEP DEEPIN STOP
I FEEL IT
I FEEL IT FADE
shit taste
>>
>>62562420
He fell out of love with music. Too busy selling shoes and fucking his wife and shitposting on Twitter. Only released the album to help cover his massive debts. That's what all that hype was, him trying to convince us and himself that he's still got it, even though he revealed the album alongside the worst Yeezy Season yet.
>>
>>62560126

Withoused any suspect stannery, it's just a fucked up project. Speedin' bullet to heaven of Kanye.

>>62560214
TPAB is cohesive atleast, production, the soul, the features saves TPAB, against Kendrick poet reciting parts and the cringe of 2pac interview.
>>
>>62562476
WAVES AND FAMOUS WILL BE NORMIE SINGLES REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
320 mega please?
>>
>>62562447
It's full of shit interludes and garbage 2 minute tracks which add nothing to the album, I hate when artist add these shit fillers. Album could have been very good if all the <3 minute tracks were deleted and some of the original singles were added
>>
am I the only one that loves freestyle 4? I thought that track was hot.
>>
>>62562429

Good Morning, maybe. I'd say Ultralight Beam and Real Friends rival that track for me but it's definitely one of Graduation's best. Can't Tell Me Nothing? Not feeling that one as much. Maybe if you said Flashing Lights or Everything I Am.
>>
>>62562447
Useless filler, whereas pretty much every song on, say, MBDTF or Yeezus or Graduation of CD you could turn up and get down to and get a feeling for. This is soulless soul music.
>>
>>62560126
yep. I'm actually genuinely surprised how bad it is
>>
>>62562579
>>62562544
THE ONYL FILLER SONG IS SILVER SURFER
I LOVE KANYE IS HILARIOUS AND TRUTHFUL AS HELL
>>
>>62562567

Probably my favorite instrumental on the album. Lyrically, it should've been on Yeezus though I think it could perhaps pair off with Wolves' "You're too wild" repetition.
>>
>>62562567
it was trash

>muh dinner tables
>>
>>62562429
>listening to music to have fun
tip top kek, poptimists everyone
>>
>>62562609
dope instrumentals for sure
>those slow strings
>that creeping raaaa like an animal waiting to pounce
tense as fuck
>>
>>62562575

Where's the love for The Glory? I fucking LOVE that song so goddamn much.
>>
>>62562575
I love Flashing Lights too. Ultralight Beam is honestly cringeworthy except for Chance's verse, and Real Friends is just meh. People are hyping it up because it's "emotional" but come on, he already covered all that ground. On Can't Tell Me Nothing, just to name one song.
>>
You niggers are going to be cumming to this record in 3 years time and talking about how underrate it is anyway. Just like 808s. just like yeezus.
>>
>>62562567
worst track on the album. not by much though because everything was bad
>>
>>62562567
best
>>
>>62562567
I actually think its one of the most interesting things on here. The rest is like some kind of cool beats that some people talk over for some reason.

No More Parties in LA is a real song, but not a particularly good one, especially for Kanye.
>>
>>62562544

>cutting the FSMH tracks and Feedback

Maybe Pt. 1 but Pt. 2 is good and Feedback, to me, is like a tolerable Send It Up.
>>
it sounds unfinished. it feels like a random collection of demos. It's like someone leaked the album halfway through them making it.

Every other Kanye album has a common theme and sound and feels extremely deliberately crafted. TLOP is a fucking mess.
>>
>>62562650
Everyone here liked Yeezus when it dropped then turned on it after Fantano gave it a 6. Learn your history, son!
>>
>>62560126
You fell for the meme
>>
File: Gay-fish.jpg (82 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Gay-fish.jpg
82 KB, 600x450
I'm a fucking lyrical wordsmith motherfucking genius

>I bet me and Ray J would be friends
If we ain't love the same bitch
Yeah, he might have hit it first
Only problem is I'm rich
Uh, 21 Grammys superstar family
>>
>>62562629
Hip Hop is a combination of party music and poetry. You can't release a whole album of somber awkward junk and expect us all to suck your dick. Kanye himself said he wanted to make "Barbecue music" but I guess he cheated on Kim about a dozen times and spent all his money on sweaters so now he has to hope she'll bail his dumb ass out.
>>
>>62562684
Yeah he seems to have procrastinated like a college freshman
>>
>>62561943
>it's better than intermissions, wow
The facts remix isn't that bad
>>
File: file.png (53 KB, 586x298) Image search: [Google]
file.png
53 KB, 586x298
FACEBOOK GIBE MONIE
>>
>>62562650
whatchu mean my man. I never see a single positive thing about Yeezus on here. I like Yeezus
>>
808's was his last good album.
everything after is just hipster, fedora, shit.

watch the throne and yeezus killed it for me, and he just went full retard on pablo
>>
>>62560126
real friends is good because it has an extremely good sample. only good song on the album. what a joke. 2/10
>>
File: B8-M4N.png (1 MB, 762x813) Image search: [Google]
B8-M4N.png
1 MB, 762x813
>>62560244
>>
Can someone explain to me why pt.2 is literally just Panda?
>>
>>62562644

It's alright. Probably my favorite beat on that album.

>>62562648

I can kinda see where you're coming from with Ultralight Beam, the gospel angle of it is either hit or miss but I felt it (though Low Lights goes overboard with it for me). As for Real Friends, my favorite Kanye albums are 808's and LR and that track sounded like a hybridization of the two so it kinda got my dick hard. That's just me, though.
>>
>>62562712
>the Grammy effect!
>win one Grammy
>just sing about how you won that Grammy on your next album
>"oh wowwww so genius! Much artistic! Wow. Here's ur free Grammy mr west."
>>
>>62562137
Well he said he's gonna fix it.
>>
>>62562738
Shit, he must be pretending, no one could be that retarded
>>
>>62562735

The beat was not the problem with Facts IMO. The lyrics clunk so hard on it that it needs a full-on rewrite to be saved.
>>
File: file.png (62 KB, 591x353) Image search: [Google]
file.png
62 KB, 591x353
oh boy this is embarrassing
>>
>>62562842
when are people finally gonna be tired of his annoying bullshit? what a fucking faggot
>>
>>62562740

I'd say MBDTF was good in the sense that he was merely staring into the abyss. It's with the stuff after it that he went full crazy.
>>
Did anyone else think lowlights was a song talking about Kanye?
>>
>>62562738
wow how does this guy even whine this fast. that's three whines in one minute. He went from one to another fully developed one and right back
>>
>>62562914

He's egotistical enough to pull that shit but even so I found it to be 2 minutes of Lord praising that I can get from going to church myself. I wasn't hearing anything profoundly new or interesting there.
>>
File: file.png (77 KB, 560x469) Image search: [Google]
file.png
77 KB, 560x469
yikes
>>
>>62562842
I just imagine him drinking his pain away at a bar while he's writing these. why don't people like my art
>>
>>62562738
>>62562842
>>62562945

Fuck, he's crashing hard.
>>
Way overproduced. It seemed like Kanye felt the need to expound upon every individual measure to bring about some sort of yeezy musical brilliance--lmao, but left pounding his songs into incoherent, inconsistent nonsense. Nigga needs to take a break from it awhile; it would probably be good for his game.
>>
>>62562776
I agree with your assessment on Real Friends, but that's the issue with the whole album: it's a mashup of his previous styles with no forward movement. Even the way he uses gospel is reminiscent of both his long history of soul samples and HAM off of Watch The Throne. This is not "new Kanye" like every other album was. This is an album for everyone that missed the "old Kanye".
>>
>>62562945
I swear kanye gets into a strange rant twice a fucking day
>>
>>62560214
TPAB is absolute garbage you fucking white guilt ridden retard
>>
Scarruffi on Kanye so far:
The College Dropout (2004), 7.5/10
Late Registration (2005), 7/10
Graduation (2007), 5/10
808s & Heartbreak (2008), 6/10
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010), 7.5/10
Watch The Throne (2011), 6/10
Yeezus (2013), 4/10

How do ya'll think he will rate it. I feel his pervious ratings are very very very accurate. He can be trusted to define the essence of this piece of art. Fantano will get too emotional. Kanye spent 53 million on buying this album a 10 on Pitchfork.
>>
>>62563089
>Scarruffi
Who?
>>
KANYE WEST @kanyewest 4m4 minutes ago
All you guys had meetings with me and no one lifted a finger to help….

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 5m5 minutes ago
I promise I’m going to make the world dope…. all I do is make shit dope #facts…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 5m5 minutes ago
if you want to help… help me…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 6m6 minutes ago
you’d rather open up one school in Africa like you really helped the country…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 6m6 minutes ago
All you dudes in San Fran play rap music in your homes but never help the real artists…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 7m7 minutes ago
hey Larry Page I’m down for your help too …

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 7m7 minutes ago
Here is my Donda chart that I wrote 4 years ago that everyone laughed at…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 8m8 minutes ago
I know I can make the world a better place… I have done the impossible … I retook the throne of rap… I beat the fashion game…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 8m8 minutes ago
and I will always respect you for that and the world will love you…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 9m9 minutes ago
one of the coolest things you could ever do is to help me in my time of need

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 9m9 minutes ago
Mark, I am publicly asking you for help…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 10m10 minutes ago
I don’t have enough resources to create what I really can…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 10m10 minutes ago
I’m this generation's Disney… I want to bring dope shit to the world…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 11m11 minutes ago
World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me…

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 12m12 minutes ago
You love hip hop, you love my art… I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house …

KANYE WEST @kanyewest 12m12 minutes ago
Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw…
>>
Waves and Fade felt like the only even partially realised tracks on the whole album. It just feels like a haphazard mess.
>>
>>62563011

I dunno about this whole album being for old Kanye fans. Some cuts like No More Parties, Real Friends, or even Ultralight Beam (let's be real here, it'd sit nicely next to Jesus Walks) sure but I definitely get more manic depressive vibes from this like the last 2 albums gave off, and it certainly continues with Yeezus' abrasive, disjointed nature. Hell, I'm pretty sure moments like the end of Pt. 2 or Feedback are minor attempts to one-up Yeezus. I think he's continuing on the crazy train as he has been since MBDTF.
>>
>>62563104
fuck off
>>
>>62563104
Man with infinitely better taste than you scrub
>>
>>62563132
No More Parties in LA is such a disappointment because of how much of a mess it is
>>
>>62563134
Oh he's definitely still on the crazy train, except instead of driving it forward he decided to to turn it around and wrecked that shit all over our ears. There's vibes from every album up to Yeezus but the conglomeration sucks.
>>
>>62563194
good thing it's only a bonus track
>>
>>62563132

Fade felt fairly incomplete to me. I'd say Ultralight Beam felt pretty fully realized, as did Real Friends and NMPILA but those have been floating about in fairly fleshed out form long enough to have no excuse not to be.
>>
File: 3610156210290_600.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
3610156210290_600.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
>>62563183
Is this the new memetano?
also
>caring about any reviewers opinions on music
>>
>9.0

Pitchfork confirmed shekel-hoarders.

It's 100% about that Pitchfork Festival revenue.
>>
>>62563197

Yeah, it does sound the least like a forward movement. The gospel angle could've been a thing but the album doesn't play it up nearly enough to sell that as an artistic leap forward, more like a faint dabbling than anything.
>>
>>62563302

Are you shitting me? I mean I like the album but this ain't a 9.
>>
>>62563345
Kanye could fart in mic for two hours straight and pitchcuck would still rate it 10/10 BNM
>>
>>62560126
Kanye IS shit. You fell for the meme.
>>
can someone post a link for a nigga?
>>
I actually think the album is fantastic. It's got some really bad parts with Facts, Fade, Famous, and Low/Highlights. But Ultralight Beam, Waves, FML, Feedback, Wolves, Real Friends and NMPILA are all great. 8/10
>>
>>62563386
wow, did you just come up with that joke right now?
>>
>>62562698
>>62563390

>you fell for the meme

i literally saw kanye's new album was out, torrented it and listened to it

i liked some of his other stuff, but this was disappointing enough to make a thread

how did i "fall for the meme"?
>>
>>62563386
no but according to their current pattern they would seriously give it an 8.5
>>
Talking about Graduation and not talk about Everything I Am? probably my favorite off grad

Yeezus sucked, but tlop is like if it had a baby with 808's.
>>
>>62560126
why talk about it then?
>>62563011
>no forward movement
lol do you want him to change or not? you're the type a nigga that misses old ye but now he's not progressive enough?
>>
>>62563673
>>62563673
>>62563673
>>62563673
>>62563673
>>
>>62563683
I don't miss old Kanye, not even a little. His time came and went. All I wanted was something that built on Yeezus because Yeezus was so rough. Mostly I'm just mad that the singles he released when it was still So Help Me God are nowhere to be found and every one of them was better than this shit.
>>
TLOP GOAT YALL NIGGAS DUMB IMA GO GET "KANYE" TATTED ON MY CHEST
>>
i'm on no more parties now

what the fuck did I just listen to

i feel like it was shitposting in album form

i can't remember anything in particular except feedback and famous and wolves

it had no flow to it at all

mbdtf built up to something

yeezus built up to something

this was just random shit for an hour
>>
just listened to ultralight beam. wow that was annoying and overdramatic
>>
>>62564375
father stretch my hands was good af tho
>>
>>62564442
pt 2 also good. op is 1/3
>>
Low lights isn't that bad. Highlights is garbage though. Also Feedback is one of my favorite Yeezy songs I think.
>>
File: 1436995860864.jpg (77 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1436995860864.jpg
77 KB, 1080x1920
>>62563475
Can someone post a link for this nigga and also me
>>
>>62564557
famous was p good. classic ye. production is insane
>>
>>62564642
feedback is ok
>>
>>62564744
low lights isnt even a song
>>
>>62563486
highlights is the best song on the record though

i'd give it an strong 7 to a light 8

it's good but it could have been amazing
>>
>>62564215
>shitposting in album form

kek
>>
>>62564763
highlights has the best lyrics so far
>>
is there a place where you can bet online on Kanye killing himself this year? any idea what kind of odds on that bet?
>>
>>62564834
>raps about wishing his dick had a GoPro attached so he could watch it back in slow motion
>best lyrics.
>>
>>62564834
freestyle is so bad lmao
>>
>>62564899
yes

>>62564912
i love kanye would have been better without the laugh at the end
>>
>>62564957
waves is 2 good
>>
Wtf happens in wolves around the 1:30 mark? Something fades in and then just fades right back out.
>>
>>62565035
fml p good. already heard real friends it was aight
>>
is there anyone who can honestly say freestyle 4 isnt compete trash?
>>
>>62564215
>shitposting in album form

Most accurate description I've heard so far.
>>
>>62565098
wolves needs to go back to 808s
bad lyrics too
>>
File: 1455516710784.png (212 KB, 463x463) Image search: [Google]
1455516710784.png
212 KB, 463x463
>
KANYE
SUICIDE
WHEN
>
>>
>>62565198
Kanye deserves to be tried in the fucking Hague for what he did to Wolves. He brought something beautiful into the world with the help of a few other people, then kidnapped it, tortured it for a year and let his friend get a few licks in too. That song is a fucking war crime.

>Imma fix Wolves

Fuck you and your sneakers, Kanye.
>>
this albums way better than tpab
>>
>>62565198
30 hours was almost my fave then he stopped rapping
>>
>>62565122
That desiigner tho
>>
>>62565320
no more parties also a top song

facts was always terrible lyrically and now the beat is way worse than the original
>>
>>62565460
fade is interesting

this album is p good
>>
>>62565575
he didnt even fucking rap in Fade. nobody said shit.
>>
>>62566125
thats why i called it interesting.

i only like the part that starts around 2 minutes
>>
I really wanted this album to explore Kanye's evolution as a musician/person.
It could still start with Ultralight Beam and end with Wolves.
Just gradually move away from gospel influences and more towards the darker/moodier sound we've gotten from him lately.
>>
Why do people listen music made by black people anymore? Jazz has been dead for a long time.
>>
>>62562271
Nothing there should be cut except maybe facts.
>>
>>62563183
do you think he defends you in catalan noodlecrafting too?
>>
>>62565320
>not just zoning out while he rambles and andre sings the hook like a mantra
feels good man
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.