[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 and never had a gf >talk to 3 girls that never went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: 1451120744388.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1451120744388.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>18 and never had a gf
>talk to 3 girls that never went anywhere
>just played me
Music for this feel?
>>
bjork
>>
>>62510065
https://soundcloud.com/rainbowsurf/sets/i-dont-have-facebook-and-thats
>>
Try some Björk, m8
>>
Same desu
>almost lost my virginity at 16 to drunk girl at party
>she was school slut, I was drunk
>I said no because she was drunk and I didn't want a rape charge
>her and her friends make fun of me rest of HS and she points out how she made out with me at a party once
>>
>>62510102
>>62510117
i found bjork great for when i go to bed or when im alone, thanks for the rec guys but its what i already listen too

>>62510151
its a risk thats real and unfortunate
>>
>>62510151
You're a faggot. Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>62510116
im on shit internet but ill bookmark, thanks for the rec

>>62510202
this is why mu is shit
>>
>>62510202
don't be that one cunt on /mu/ dude
this board is better than that
fuck you.
>>
Any more recs? I listened to American Football s/t, anymore like it?
>>
Listen to This is a Long Drive and The Lonesome Crowded West by Modest Mouse desu lad
>>
>>62510065
>18

I'm damn tired of people like this.
We gotta raise the minimum age of users to 21 at least, to keep things respectable around here.
>>
NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN
>>
>>62510065
>18 and never had a gf
Oh boo fucking hoo. Life is so hard.
>>
>caring about having a gf
how does it feel to be 15 ?
fkin normie
>>
>>62510065

High school ends anon
>>
GFs are overrated. Just wait until you're in your mid-late 20s and casually banging all the young ass females you can.
>>
fuck em in the box op
>>
>>62510603
>>62510623
idk man, i just havent had one and im always down, idk if low energy or what but it would seem nice

just wanted music that would cover the symptoms for a while, thanks for the recs, wait
>>
>>62510684
just have wank bud
>>
>>62510151
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>62510749
i wank all the time, ya it goes away and all but i think it has to do with friends in general
>>
>>62510603
>>62510566
Stop. 95% of people have had a gf at least once by the time they graduate. I haven't and if I don't find one by 21 I'll probably kill myself since I'll be heading towards /r9k/ wizards territory.

I've been lifting and cutting out fattening food from my diet the past few months and I've been slowly developing a 6 pack and accentuating my decent 7/10 facial aesthetics (i've been told i'm around there), wearing nicer clothes, going to parties etc. yet all I get is girls looking in my direction not actually talking to me probably laughing. I don't even think I'll get a prom date. I don't want to be that faggot who stays home on prom night jacking off to vidya and hentai, that's the point of no return. I haven't talked to any girls since freshman year, who the fuck am I going to ask and how?
>>
>>62510684
I know it sounds like tired advice and people always say it, but you should start lifting. I've been working out properly for about 4 weeks now for 6 days a week and I feel much better, still have a lot of problems, I do of course fall into pits of depression and anxiety some nights but overall my mood has somewhat improved.

Maybe your problems aren't that serious and you only have >tfw no gf but you should start lifting anyway.
>>
>>62510840
>>62510835
i actually lifted for the first time on weds, i did do upper body, sore as shite, but i felt better

problem is living as a poor mf food choice is poor, it kinda defeats the purpose
>>
>>62510835
>I don't even think I'll get a prom date.
Prom is overrated, a couple of my friends and I skipped it and smoked weed together. No regrets.
>>
>>62510835
Well you're just a beta autist. If girls look in your direction talk to them faggot.
>>
>>62510202
>>62510766
>wating to bang the school slut
>being this desperate to lose your virginity
obviously he didn't do it for a good reason but the fact that she's a total slut is a good enough reason not to bang her
>>
>>62510835
You faggot. Never having a gf isn't bad if you just don't think about it.

Prom is incredibly overrated btw.
>>
>>62510065
The Smiths. The singer of the band Morrissey is a self declared celibate, he also has s successful solo career.

http://youtu.be/hnpILIIo9ek

> There's a club if you'd like to go
you could meet somebody who really loves you
> So you go, and you stand on your own
and you leave on your own
> and you go home, and you cry
and you want to die
>>
>>62510065
try being 26 and seeing your love date some cunt she met in a club

i feel sick
>>
>>62510908
Same bruh its kinda hard. I refuse to eat fast food tho and would rather starve. Fruits and vegetables are pretty cheap and you can even find organic frozen food shit that isn't filled with all the carcinogen processed garbage so I usually get that stuff. Eggs are good, some lunch meat and wheat bread, etc. all pretty cheap and good food choices.
>>62510911
I'm looking forward to the parties more desu but I still don't want to be "that guy". Doesn't help most of my friends will probably end up finding dates besides a couple. I'll prob end up just chilling with friends and drinking punch or some shit waiting for the party.
>>62511000
Trips of truth. I don't really care or think about it normally, but this thread made me concerned since I started thinking about prom shit. Day to day it doesn't really ever cross my mind though, and I hate texting/snapchatting/dates/all that shit so maybe it'd be for the best.
>>
>>62510835
Don't expect girls to do shit man.
Focus more on improving yourself, not just your looks but your charm and social skills because in the end if you're the most handsome guy at the party and you're autistic you ain't getting any pussy.

Also don't force yourself to go to parties if you're only focus is to talk to girls. (I personally wouldn't go to a party anyways desu, not a normie)
Go there to have a fun time and see from there what happens.

Also:
>prom
Simply disgusting
>>
>>62511080
Ask yourself if you'll care about prom in 3 years. If the answer is yes, getting a date isn't your biggest problem tea be aych
>>
File: riot riot riot.jpg (75 KB, 900x458) Image search: [Google]
riot riot riot.jpg
75 KB, 900x458
What about when you're pretty attractive and don't have too much problems about getting girls' attention but you find everyone incredibly bland and you hate texting even with your friends and only use texts to arrange meetings and this kind of shits on the whole developing bit of relationships because not everyone can just hang out irl whenever but since you're a bit of an autist irl it's pretty hard talking with people through fucking messages, but then again is not like you have a lot of people to hang with or that you want to date because eveybody is an uninteresting piece of shit, but then whenever there are actually interesting people your autism gets in the way and you fuck things up leaving you at the start point alone and posting in a feels thread on a saturday night listening to Kanye West and eating fruit

Fuck
>>
>>62510835
Girls don't fucking matter dude.
Read some good literature and philosophy. It is important on the path to self-improvement.

Some random suggestions of works that have been important to me at different times of my life:

Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman (1855 ed. is the best intro to his work)
Plato's Repoublic
Stoic stuff (Epictetus, Marcus Aurelius, Seneca)
Ovid's Metamorphoses
Moby Dick
>>
>>62511247
woah man everything but the kanye is me rn

wow
>>
>>62511262
what about enlightenment or trancedentalism
>>
File: 1439339288207.jpg (35 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
1439339288207.jpg
35 KB, 500x510
>>62510566
>21 and still a virgin
>shit tier job
>no life ambitions

music for this meme feel?
>>
>>62511402
European power metal
>>
>>62510626
i'm 23, i'm tired of waiting. where can i meet these young sluts with daddy issues to bang.
>>
>>62511458
tumblr.com
mac demarco/lana del rey concerts
>>
>>62511458
local hardcore scene or strip club, at the strip club dont tip right away, get to know them, then youre not the reg customer
>>
>>62511476
>>62511485
sounds like good advice, thanks bros
>>
>>62511402
also This is a Long Drive by them
>>
>>62510835
Here's the thing dudes don't realize, you can bang hot 18 year olds at age 40 if you invest in yourself. Just focus on the paper and the bitches will come.
>>
>>62511453
>has a job
>listens to power metal

never ever
>>
>>62511037
xD
>>
>>62511458
Omegle xD
>>
>>62512143
Some girls like older guys, that's why I'm not worried yet. Lel
>>
>>62510151
losing your virginity at 16 is not worth that shit
>>
American Football, Have a Nice Life, The Smiths, the list could go on
>>
>>62511790
funny cuz im op, heard that from a radio host, hes known for fucking and chicks
>>
>>62514125
cousin ed
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.