[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good albums to vape to ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: vape.jpg (25 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
vape.jpg
25 KB, 360x240
what are some good albums to vape to ?
>>
File: MI0002476894.jpg (18 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
MI0002476894.jpg
18 KB, 400x345
>>
>mouth fedora
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 480x640
>me on the left
>>
any vaporwave album will do the trick
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
>>
Tool
>>
Vaping is for faggots. Just buy a shisha or something.
>>
>>62397391
absolutely savage
>>
Hey Tony Perkis, its your secret admirer!
I would say a good album to vape to is New Bermuda - Deafheaven
>>
>>62399920
zero carcinogens > thousands of carcinogens
enjoy your health problems.
>>
>>62402325
>taking health seriously
>taking life seriously

kek ok normie faggot

also what about the whole popcorn lung shit? Id rather get cancer and get a free med card than have to be that little bitch who coughs up pus every 20 minutes
>>
>>62402454
that's a myth invented by tobacco companies
>>
>>62402325
Smoking shisha occasionally is not going to kill you. Enjoy your mouth fedora.
>>
>>62402325
>zero carcinogens
keep on believing lmao
>>
>>62402454
>believing bullshit propaganda by tobacco companies
>not caring about health and will probably die from being a lazy piece of shit

ok then
>>
why does vaping get so much irrational hate? just the concept of an electronic cigaret is kind of cool, why the hate? Isn't it also better for you than cigarettes?
>>
you vape or you wave man
VAPE OR WAVE
>>
File: Outside_The_Lines.jpg (67 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
Outside_The_Lines.jpg
67 KB, 660x660
>>
>>62402552
mouth fedora? kek fedora is just the new term for uncool/nerdy, no need to take it seriously past high school
>>
>>62397362
Dragonforce
>>
>>62402597
I'll end up dead anyway :^)
>>
>>62402645
because for some reason a culture has sprung up from it and whenever an entire culture is based around something so miniscule as vaping it is bound to be awful
>>
>>62402645
because people see cigarettes as a coolness thing, as soon as you start using some retarded looking thing to do the same thing but better people think you're retarded or something I dunno
>>
>>62397362
ASMR youtube videos while browsing tumblr.
>>
>>62402645
Because people think people vape to be a part of the vapelife squad, and not because they used to smoke/like the taste.. not to say there aren't people that abuse vaping, but that's like making fun of everyone that drinks because of a few idiots
>>
>>62402674
matty b is gangster as fuck son
>>
>>62402684
no one here is past high school
>>
>>62404577
that's being a bit generous tbdesu
t. zygote
>>
>>62397397
better than mouth cancer
>>
>hating on vaping

keep puffing those cancer sticks
>>
I vape
listening to barn oal atm
seems to work p well, would recommend
>>
>>62406254
*owl
>>
>>62402645
Because its basically smoking without the inherent recklessnes, look or risks, might as well chew nicotine gum then
>>
>>62397362
anything by andrew jackson jihad. also guns n roses
>>
>>62407791
lmao, spending money to smell like shit and dying of cancer is so reckless and attractive
>>
>>62407791
Why not, it's better for you.
>>
vaping is so fucking gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay keep on vaping and you'll never get any pussy you fucking faggots lmaokek
>>
>>62397391
fuckin kek
>>
>>62408599

still a more dignified death than popcorn lung
>>
>>62410400
>popcorn lung
nice meme
you should stop reading click bait articles
>>
Currently vaping and listening to The Black Angels.
>>
>>62402325

>smoking at all

if you're not over 40 and you smoke then you're a retard and a degenerate
>>
>>62410400
There's a whole shiton more Diacetyl in cigarettes m8
>>
Iggy Pop's the Idiot, but only if you kill yourself afterwards
>>
>>62402755
>>62403943
This. I vape at my house because I don't feel like going outside for a cigarette in the cold, but I sure as fuck don't go around bragging about it to people and spreading that cancerous subculture. If people didn't go around blowing clouds in public, acting like it's a way of life, and being general dickheads it wouldn't get the backlash it gets. It's similar to the weed culture in some areas of the USA. Kids wearing pot leaf pants/shirts/socks/underwear/sunglasses, basically acting like they're part of some cool subculture because they smoke weed. Guess what, a lot of people do, and they don't feel the need to be social retards about it either. I smoke weed & vape but I don't go around bragging about either. I can't stand those people who do.
>>
I wonder tho, do people who feel like this >>62410757
realise that their irrational hatred of something that doesnt affect them in any way is every bit as immature as the behaviour they find so distasteful? the whole "I dont like thing so I violently detest people who think its cool" attitude is such obvious teenage desperate-to-affirm-and-validate-my-identity bullshit. seriously, get the fuck over it.
>>
>>62406254
you got some recs similar to them?
>>
What's the most anyone's vaped? I vaped 25 mg the other day.
>>
>>62410757
My feelings exactly anon.
>>
>>62410894
if you like barn owls droney stuff listen to natural snow buildings - waves of the random sea
>>
File: 1451947441871.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1451947441871.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>62410733
please leave and go educate yourself better faggit,
>>
>>62410889
I don't violently detest them, I just think they look like a bunch of idiots and would like to not get lumped into the same category. It's a shame that if I used my vape in public, people would mock me most likely, because of the shitty subculture built around it. That's why it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't worry about this shit as much as I may have made it out to be. I know people from both groups (over the top vapers, stoners who won't shut up about it) and I don't confront them about it in person or treat them any differently. Do I wish they would present a better image to the public regarding these hobbies/habits/w/e so I don't have to deal with judgement and getting lumped in with douchebaggery that I never participated in? Yes. Do I think I'm a special snowflake or whatever the fuck you're implying for feeling the way I do? No. Hopefully that answers your question.
>>
>>62410707
>degenerate
you would think that if you had no friends in high school
>>
>>62402272
i did not make this thread
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.