[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/'s thoughts on this dude?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: memethonyfantano.jpg (24 KB, 712x400) Image search: [Google]
memethonyfantano.jpg
24 KB, 712x400
/mu/'s thoughts on this dude?
>>
le
>>
meme
>>
music
>>
melon
>>
Skoolthony Shootano here.
>>
man
>>
some of you guys are alright
>>
I feel like I grew out of him. Don't really watch his content anymore.
>>
Cal < Anthony
>>
Iiiiiiiii like 'em
>>
>>62391237
A lot of people hate him on here. I don't mind watching him time to time but his ego can get in the way.
>>
literally fuck this dude and his uglyass mug
>>
Honestly unsubbed when I saw Hyde was going to be a podcast guest.

Way too fucking memetic for my blood.
>>
he fucking plagiarized articles by Marcel and he's a dickbag overall so fuck him
>>
I don't sympathize with mass murderers
>>
>>62391952
go to bed marcel
>>
>so many faggots on this memesite complaining about mememan

i like him.
>>
>>62391237
he's way too pretentious for how little he actually knows about music. also he has an irrational loveboner for death grips and an irrational hate for anything somewhat mainstream.
>>
>>62391237
>le bald /mu/ man
>>
I think reviewing music overall is a pretty pointless thing
>>
>>62391237
Overrated and pretentious, though not necessarily bad
Cal Chuchesta, on the other hand...
>>
>>62391237
lonely meme man, who can't even hold a girlfriend
>>
Why do his videos have blips, glitches, and bleep stuff
>>
>>62391943
whats wrong with Hydetano?
>>
>>62392802
it started as a joke that Cal Chuchesta edited his videos, now he just does it whenever he fucks up saying something

>>62391725
i honestly feel like his reviews were better from like 2011-2013
>>
>>62393080

I bet if you took all of the glitch sounds and put them in chronological order, the resulting sound would be Anthony Fantano's first LP
>>
>>62391237
He'll sue you and flag your videos if you make a Cal Chuchesta parody apperantly. Fuck him.
>>
>>62391995
fuck off fantano
>>
go to bed fantano
>>
go to bed hitler
>>
literally a /mu/tant who got lucky
>>
>>62393144
that was obv sarcasm baka
>>
>>62391237
Usually entertaining but I don't feel like his reviews offer enough insight to keep me interested.
>>
>>62391888
>ego
>opinions
Kys
>>
>>62392417
>how little he actually knows about music
If you think he knows little about music you're a fucking dumb cunt.
>>
i like this guy.
his vlog has some pretty good opinions.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 460x500
>>
>>62391237
I'm feeling a decent to strong 7 on the dude.

I'm feeling a decent to strong 4 on the bait.
>>
He's charismatic but sometimes tries too hard to be funny, though he succeeds in appealing to a wide demographic and is a good starting point for someone trying to get into music. His opinions are just that though, so take it with a grain of salt. Ultimately, it's up to you.
>>
>>62391888
>ego
What ego?
>>
>>62391907
If he's so ugly why would you fuck him?
>>
>>62393121
You know this is a good idea and I'm surprised nobody has done it before. Somebody get on it. It's going to be hard getting them in chronological order though.
>>
>>62391888
this
>>
>>62394141
go to bed fantano. you're losing your edge to marcel now. admit it.
>>
>>62393080
his reviews did decline in quality a bit after summer 2014, but its at a plateau that's not that much lower than before, not enough for me to stop watching his reviews at least
>>
I would like to watch more reviews to find new music because he has introduced me to a few people I would have never known about but I mostly just see if he reviewed albums I already like and get sad if he hasn't even reviewed anything by them.
>>
File: 1443987112182.jpg (35 KB, 641x312) Image search: [Google]
1443987112182.jpg
35 KB, 641x312
He always does great reviews when he talks about rock or any derivate of rock. Ok-ish when it comes to Electronic music and its derivates. Fucking awful when it comes to anything hip-hop/rap related.

His non-stop droning for Death Grips makes him a quite unique character, a meme inside a meme.
>>
hell be fine
>>
File: cal.jpg (5 KB, 189x220) Image search: [Google]
cal.jpg
5 KB, 189x220
What would Cal Chuchesta say about this music?

https://soundcloud.com/dj-phatso/sets/give
>>
>>62394461
This is spam.
>>
>>62394471
no srsly what would cal say...
>>
>>62394403
Man he does look pretty similar. That stuff about his picture showing up on the news when talking about that guy is honestly pretty shitty. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.
>>
>>62394493
it was too funny to be upsetting

but can someone tell me why Sam Hyde made people unsub from fantano? I find him entertaining, despite some of his views and trashy 'characters'
(Jamaica man, retard Kyle etc)
>>
hate this fuckin idiot.
>>
>>62394648
butthurt sjws
>>
>>62394648
that didn't happen
>>
File: the angry video game nerd.png (186 KB, 303x336) Image search: [Google]
the angry video game nerd.png
186 KB, 303x336
>>62391237
>>
>>62391237
Tano is fine
>>
Some of you guys are alright.
Don't go to the melon patch tomorrow.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.