[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm pretty sure the majority of /mu/ doesn't care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lol.jpg (9 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
9 KB, 241x250
>I'm pretty sure the majority of /mu/ doesn't care at all about music. What they want is feels brought about through lyrics. If there isn't something about being heartbroken and alone filtered through some pseudo-poetic quasi-metaphorical tone, /mu/ passes it over as being shit, wankery, plebish, and a waste of time.

>And yes, I am a fan of The Mars Volta. I'm not butthurt that people here don't like them, I've just come to understand why so much of my taste in music differs so completely with most of /mu/ and it seems to be strongly based in the above reasoning.

>As for being happy that a band you don't like/listen to is breaking up... seems kinda funny that you care enough about them when you don't listen to them. I mean was it so laborious to ignore a band? As for the guy that brought up 'what if Brokencyde stopped making music' I'd probably not know about it for a long time and it wouldn't really change anything when I found out. Because I'm not a pissant.

>So I guess my point is, have fun with your schadenfreude or whatever pleasure it is you derive from the dissolution of a band you don't listen to, but realize that you're a tool. And not because you don't like a band that I like, but because you're so obviously bothered by things you apparently don't like that the non-existence of such things makes you happy.

>pic related, It's me and Omar
>>
mariachi slipknot
>>
ayyy pinche pendejo
>>
What the fuck are you trying to say like holy shit
>>
Joke is on you, I believe they are the only real successors of dadrock
>>
>>61993505
To know there are people like you who like Mars Volta makes me ashamed to like them
>>
A SALTY RING OF NIGHTS FATIGUE
WHEN I GET GET GET THE SWEATS FROM YOUR LISTENING
PRIMORDIAL CYMATICS GIVING BIRTH INTO REVERSE
SERRATED MARE EPHEMERA UNDO HER MOTHER'S CURSE SO IF YOU
BREAK ME A MIRROR
HANG THE BROKEN PIECES FROM A PLACE THAT ISN'T HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbEHgGJ_GkA
>>
Asshole, we like memerap too go die
>>
95% of music I listen to has either no lyrics or lyrics in a language I don't understand. TMV is still horrible wankery for people who are to hip to just straight up listen to Dream Theater and Tool.
>>
>>61995860
>music I listen to has either no lyrics or lyrics in a language
I can understand the lack of vocals in a song, but listening to music in a language you don't speak is straight faggotry.

I bet you listen to french rap or kpop
>>
>>61995937
Nope. Welcome to the board, newfriend.
>>
>>61995937
who is letting this ignorance go rampant
>>
>>61995937
That's an incredibly significant chunk of music you're preventing yourself from experiencing. Interesting opinion.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.