[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iron Maiden Discography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: MaidenTop.jpg (341 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
MaidenTop.jpg
341 KB, 625x417
>13gb

hell no
what's essential to get guys
>>
Powerslave, Somewhere In Time, Seventh Son.

That is all.
>>
>>61932021
You're not showing enough dedication to the world of music. Kill yourself, with rapid force.
>>
> S/T
> Killers
> Number of the Beast
> Piece of Time
> Powerslave
> Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
>>
>>61932058

this
>>
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE SHIT U PLEB
>>
>>61932021
Start with the first album, as you would any artist.
>>
>>61932659
fuck off with this meme response
>>
>nothing
>>
>>61932058
This

Start with Powerslave or Number though
>>
Basically every studio album exept those two shitty albums with blaze bayley. Also i think that fear of the dark and a matter of life and death arent that good albums. My personal fav are ther debut, piece of mind, powerslave and somewhere in time, the book of souls is pretty good too.
>>
Best:
S/T
Powerslave
Somewhere in Time
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

Great:
Killers
Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind

Some good songs:
Fear of the Dark
Brave New World
Book of Souls

Rest is mostly meh/shit
>>
>>61932021
The first three albums are the only things worth fuck-all. Don't let the metal autists deceive you into thinking the band is worth shit beyond those.
>>
Virtual XI
>>
>>61932021
Pretty much just the stuff that came out in the 80's
>>
>>61936007
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>61932659
You are the reason I literally couldn't get Radiohead for 4 years and was calling them a one-song band. Fuck you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.