[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do /mu/ look down on Bjork so much, yet worship at the altar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: Bjork_article_story_large.jpg (82 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
Bjork_article_story_large.jpg
82 KB, 1012x675
Why do /mu/ look down on Bjork so much, yet worship at the altar of Grimes or Gaga and other FOTM?
>>
I thought they did the opposite - nobody on /mu/ ever mentions Lady Gaga.
>>
Everyone on this board either hates her or wants to fuck her
>>
>>61916859
>Everyone on this board either hates her or wants to fuck her
congrats you just described literally every female musician that's popular on this board
>>
>>61916887
>implying you weren't gay for Bowie
>>
>>61916957
has nothing to do with the post you literal retard
>>
>>61916859
both for me
>>
Anyone who looks down on bjork is a fool

bjork is legendary
>>
>>61916986
Then bend awa.
>>
>>61916957
Wow bro that’s deep.
Im gonna be honest with you right now, that was just uncalled for...Ive seen some bad things in my time, I mean like shit that you have never even thought about before...but this..this is just fucked up I was just at the post office delivering mail when I read your post, I dropped my iphone in shock.
People started to look at me like I was about to pass out or something, I gave them an unnecessary smirk to re assure myself of this disbelief. I leaned over and picked up my phone, right about now my face was red as hell. I double checked your post just to see if I was mistaken for such filth. I was wrong, the devil has spoken, if this goes public your fucked man, Im sorry but really, that post was just not needed.i walked out, sweat dripping from my face like id just ran a fucking marathon. I got home and my parents looked at me with a blank stare. I haven’t moved from my computer for over a week, I deleted my avi and have been trying to cut down on memeing. I expect a reply from your soon, or at least a formal apology. Seriously bro, fuck that, please read before you post otherwise your going to have a hard life ahead of you
>>
Because people who like Grimes and Lauren Mayberry are waifu fags. Bjork actually makes good music. Not saying I wouldn't fug, though
>>
File: 1453313707840.png (164 KB, 308x301) Image search: [Google]
1453313707840.png
164 KB, 308x301
>>61917036
Is this an epic new copypasta?
>>
>>61917201
its not new
but yes
>>
because unlike grimes, marina and the diamonds, sky ferrera, etc., bjork is an actual musician

and /mu/ is not a board to discuss music
>>
>>61916859
Now that you mention it, I actually would love to hate-fuck Bjork. Like I'm getting an actual erection thinking about fucking her raw. It would be so hot.

I'm at the library right now, too. This is uncomforablt.
>>
>>61918437
pls hatefuck my boypussy instead senpai
>>
File: 1452472135468.jpg (78 KB, 600x571) Image search: [Google]
1452472135468.jpg
78 KB, 600x571
>>61918437
>on a library computer posting about hate-fucking Bjork
Unless you're on your phone. I would love fuck Bjork with Post playing softly in the background
>>
>>61918437
desu she'd probably be down for that
bork is definitely a stone cold freak
>>
>>61918566
bjork made her own sextape and used it for a video ffs
>>
File: 18 - Pr8vSje.jpg (45 KB, 436x446) Image search: [Google]
18 - Pr8vSje.jpg
45 KB, 436x446
>>61916832
>Why do /mu/ look down on Bjork so much
>>
>>61917081
>implying that Grimes and Chvrches don't make good music
gtfo
>>
>>61918911
I'll give you some Grimes stuff, but not Churches
>>
>>61918911
Chvrches most the most horrifically bland music and you're a mediocre human if you like it.
>>
>>61918790
A fellow Deckerhead???
>>
>>61919010
You're a mediocre human for not liking some enjoyable and great synthpop like Chvrches. They're not Kraftwerk or Depeche Mode, but they're still interesting on their own.
>>
File: 24 - uIhgrv5.jpg (22 KB, 565x465) Image search: [Google]
24 - uIhgrv5.jpg
22 KB, 565x465
>>61919032
ayyyy
>>
>>61918541
Laptops are a thing that exist, and, uhhh, in any case, what could possibly happen? Last I checked, there are no laws against typing "fuck" while in a library.
>>
>>61918566
That's why I thought of it. I get that vibe.

I feel like it could also be the exact opposite - she might be a dead fish, too. But she's definitely one or the other - not anywhere in the middle.
>>
>>61919188
I'm not saying it's against the law, I'm just saying imagine if somebody walked by and read your screen. I see nothing wrong with your Bjork hate-fuck fantasy, but I'm sure some normal person would.
>>
>>61919107
>Chvrches
>interesting
Lauren pls go
>>
Bjork is severely hit or miss.
She's an excellent singer, generally the instrumentation on her music is both interesting and great, but her lyricism and delivery is fucking awful most of the time.

She doesn't seem to care much about rhyming and will just repeat the same line on her hooks (see: Hidden Place, Where Is The Line, most of her discography)
>>
>>61916832

I thought bork bork was well liked here? Rarely see her get any hate.
>>
I can't stand her accent
>>
>>61916832
>Why do /mu/ look down on Bjork so much,

huh
>>
>>61919340
don't forget that she's writing songs in a foreign language. her vocabulary has always been somewhat limited, but her lyrics did get more complex with time, as she became more familiar with english.

i think she's pretty poetic and abstract (in a good way).
>>
File: tywin.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tywin.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
>>61919270
Anon does not concern himself with the opinions of normies.
>>
Since when does /mu/ hate Björk so much? Back when Vulnicura came out everyone drooled over it and Björk was basically worshipped. Now every time there's a Björk thread it's mostly people that dislike her?
I guess these people came with this wave of newfriends that also like Dadrock, Pop Punk, Tool, Muse and shit like that.. I've even seen someone defend Primus unironically here.
>>
>>61919684
Bjork is still respected here. But there's the same thing as St. Vincent: a lot of contrarians.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.