[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This song is popular again. How do you feel about that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: bohemian-rhapsody.jpg (61 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
bohemian-rhapsody.jpg
61 KB, 650x650
This song is popular again. How do you feel about that?
>>
>>61908842
well you see the thing about freddy
>>
>>61908842
It's always been popular. When has it not been popular?
>>
>>61908842
when was it unpopular?
>>
>>61908842
It's a good song.
>>
>>61908873
Hello reddit!
>>
Fat Bottomed Girls is best Queen song
>>
>>61908842
/mu/ is full of 16 year old self loathing former Redditors who will tell you that Queen is bad.
>>
>>61909030
so people like montie and tryhard philosophical
>>
>>61909053
but I like queen. we are the champions was my pre match song when I played soccer as a lad
>>
>>61909103
youre cool then
listen to a queen album you will love it
>>
meme school
>>
>not liking queen
>not even listening to Queen once because you're afraid that people will think you're uncool
Way to go /mu/
>>
>>61909230
Reddit thinks im cool so I guess it's you guys that suck
>>
What's your favorite Queen song, /mu/?
I'm torn between Who Wants to Live Forever, and Princes of the Universe (only recently learned both are used in Highlander, heh)
>select all bycicles
>>
>>61909103 ^
>>
mike patton and hitler are better
>>
File: seriouspipes.jpg (133 KB, 807x807) Image search: [Google]
seriouspipes.jpg
133 KB, 807x807
ANYWAY THE WIND BLOWS, DOESN'T REALLY MATTER TO ME
>>
Innuendo is the best Queen album and they made it 20+ years after they were formed

what other band did that
>>
>>61909012
>Bicycle Race is the best Queen song

ftfy
>>
>>61909298
Dragon Attack, it's so groovy
Also Stone Cold Crazy for being metal as fukk
>>
>>61909298
Death on Two Legs
you're tearing me apaaaarrrrt
>>
File: 1451977288947.jpg (43 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1451977288947.jpg
43 KB, 720x540
If you think about it
The reddit is really the "listen to BoRap once" audience who haven't even seen the discog
I think they're called plebs or something, and the people surrendering a great band are called cucks or something.
>>
Love it. Unfortunately it's now gonna become a pleb song thanks to that fucking awful film.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.