[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are fans of some genres objectively dumber than fans of other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Why are fans of some genres objectively dumber than fans of other genres?
>>
>>61902896
>Groovy, man!
>>
>>61902896
I dunno man Krautrock seems like the kinda genre that smart people listen to
>>
>>61902957
smart people here

can confirm
>>
>>61902896
!nam ,yvoorG<
>>
neu is groovy as fuck gtfoh
>>
Krautrock is a post-WWII conspiracy by Germany to reconquer Britain.

We're told that all these albums came out of a period of 20 years between 1960 and 1980, but in reality, all the records were recorded in a secret lab in Berlin in 1981 and unleashed upon the unsuspecting British populace the following year.

Krautrock was scientifically designed by scientists using the best science of the current year, and taking advantage of the extreme British infatuation with music that sounds really good when you're "fucking gone m8".

Now Germany is the 4th biggest economy in the world, and Britain is a sharia shithole.
>>
>>61902973
Truu
>>
File: fear_for_your_wife.jpg (68 KB, 800x924) Image search: [Google]
fear_for_your_wife.jpg
68 KB, 800x924
>>61903093
>4 million refugees
JUST
>>
I love Hallogallo but it's basically the Krautrock song for people who don't like Krautrock

I doubt that commenter even listens to any other Krautrock
>>
>>61904279
Is there a guy in greece selling these T-Shirts?
>>
>>61904354
No doubt. Greeks are barbarians.
>>
File: CSwGtg1WIAANvW7.jpg large.jpg (29 KB, 580x307) Image search: [Google]
CSwGtg1WIAANvW7.jpg large.jpg
29 KB, 580x307
>>61903093
germany aint doing so hot right now either, lad
>>
Is this the "music" sub?
I'd love to teach all of you about the red-pill lifestyle
>>
>>61904429
It's what I get for making a joke about Brits being a little overfond of Krautrock.
>>
>>61904541
It's okay, I'll post the thread on /r/4chan, at least I can get le upboats. It was a shitpost thread anyway.
>>
File: Lizzymd.jpg (41 KB, 369x332) Image search: [Google]
Lizzymd.jpg
41 KB, 369x332
>>61902896
people who listen to this album are objectively stupider, myself included
>>
ask lil b and yung lean
>>
>>61902896
People always post stupid comments on youtube regardless of the genre.
>>
>>61902973
>le can confirm meme

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>61903093
delete yourself
>>
>>61902896
he's correct though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.