[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That was fucking good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: a3436412358_10.jpg (116 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
a3436412358_10.jpg
116 KB, 1000x1000
That was fucking good
>>
agree desu
>>
Don't think I've heard anything like it
>>
>>61888746
It's a doll's face
>>
>>61888904
:0
>>
One of my favorite albums desu. Huge influence on an album I just made actually
>>
where did he get these samples? like the woman fucking the 3 dogs is that original?
>>
>>61888834
LUM kind of
>>
>>61889312
its from some old experimental record. im too lazy to look it up but it should be on the WhoSampled website
>>
>>61888746
And to think he only did it in a day
>>
>>61889312
I have no clue.
>>
>>61889361
LUM is better than this shit ok mate uneven compromise is a 10/10 you fucking DUMB CUNT AND ALSO it is the best hip-hop release ever, EVER. If anyone tries to tell you different you shoudl BEAT THEM TO DEATH WITH YOU BARE HANDS BECAUSE THEY ARE LYING TO YOU
>>
>>61889774
>nine year olds
>>
Its GOAT
>>
>>61889265
Let's hear it anon
>>
>>61889774
DUDE I'M JUST pretending TO BE RETARDED LMAO
>>
When I hear Cult Terror I immediately thought of this Groove Armada track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb2HBDxqwIg
>>
>>61888834
Paul Hares is another band camp hip hop person who sounds really similar. Not quite as good.
>>
>>61889312
I remember there was a thread here a year or so ago about really fucked up music you and someone posted the source of that interview. It might still be in the archive
>>
i like the madlibness of the vocal cuts and samples
>>
K
>>
Cool
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.