[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coldplay BTFO by Bowie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1024x576
http://pitchfork.com/news/63015-david-bowie-turned-down-a-coldplay-collaboration-saying-its-not-a-very-good-song/
>>
>>61870656
With the shit coldplay has made the last few years, im not surprised
>>
>>61870656
Yet one is still selling albums while the other's music is dead.
>>
>>61870731
That "spider-web" song is legit beautiful, though

I find the idea of Coldplay exploiting their connection with Eno to hook Bowie pretty amusing
>>
>>61870750

Sad to hear, about Coldplay
>>
>>61870750
>Im better than all the best musicians and artists of all time cause im alive! Suck it losers!
>>
>>61870656
Now that you say it
Did Bowie ever did a lot of featuring in songs ?
>>
>>61871760
He's done a fair amount
>>
>>61871760
A little bit. But with Under Pressure it's one of those rare moments where none of the two collaborating artists own the song. It's not a Queen song and its not a Bowie song, its this weird in between.
>>
>>61870769
That's an old song man. Parachutes is actually a great album.
>>
>>61870731
ghost stories wasn't all that bad
>>
>>61871760
He was featured recently on the title song of Arcade Fire's Reflektor too.
>>
>>61870750
Coldplay's music was never alive
>>
>>61871760
He worked with TV on the Radio. He's just picky.
>>
>>61870750
just because some one is dead it doesn't mean that they stop selling records
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.