[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ in the Four Chan Winter Cup!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Mu_logo.png (148 KB, 328x422) Image search: [Google]
Mu_logo.png
148 KB, 328x422
Good fellows of /mu/, how is your evening?

I come to you with some fun. The Winter 4chan cup is coming up at some point this February (whenever the horsefuckers that run the show at this point smdh decide) and it's about time we get to coming up with new additions for the roster. /mu/ will be playing in a couple of meaningless friendlies over the next two weeks against /ck/ and /pol/. With that in mind, I'd like to take suggestions from you all on anyone you'd like to see take the field in the actual Winter Cup next month. I'll take the suggestions from this thread and perhaps another thread sometime this week, and then later I will make and post a poll for everyone to vote on in the next few days. (I'll post the current roster in my next post)
>>
File: mu 4cc players.png (40 KB, 666x362) Image search: [Google]
mu 4cc players.png
40 KB, 666x362
This, for reference, is the current /mu/ roster as of last Summer's tournament.
>>
Meme grips isn't in there? I feel like he should just for the sheer amount he is discussed
>>
>>61846505
MC Ride is there
>>
>>61846505
We have a DG rep in MC Ride, who's usually our main striker.
>>
A player who's name is IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES until the max character limit is reached
>>
Also you should add Jason Aldeen
>>
>>61846220
Start Varg over bitch boy Fandingo
>>
>>61846608
Seconded
>>
BOWIE FOR SILVER, MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
How about jazz and classical reps?
Also Bowie.
>>
No Grimes? No Lavren? This board is at least 50% waifufags now
>>
>>61846762
This to be honest
>>
>>61846762
This desu
>>
>>61846855
We had grimes once as a concession to waifufags, but waifu players in general were voted off.
>>61846829
We've had them as poll options before, so we'll see what happens this time around.
Also Bowie's looking like a popular idea so far.
>>
File: pOo6Bzd.jpg (59 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
pOo6Bzd.jpg
59 KB, 612x612
>>61846220
>no deak
there is something wrong here
>>
-Bowie
-Grimes
-The Deak
-MF Doom
-Time Machine Modulus
-hell be fine
-3x3 Thread [Something about /mu/'s obsession with charts]
>>
zachariah holte
>>
File: 1428070483241.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1428070483241.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
Sufjan for medal pls :3
Also Bowie and hell be fine
>>
Only found out about the 4CC last November, so I'm looking forward to tuning in to my first live one this February. I'd like a Boris rep but I'm biased as fuck so don't listen to that.

>>61847515
>Time Machine Modulus
Second this, though I would prefer their name to be a reference to the YouTube URL
>hell be fine
Definitely seconded

>>61846855
>>61846949
Maybe just have a player named Waifufags? No need to reference a particular artist, and it covers the KPop General too.
>>
>>61847886
Also yeah MF DOOM oughta be there
>>61847990
Time Machine Modulus for /mu/ never
>>
>no bleemes
at least have DJ Andy Scott or DJ naruto tobh
>>
>>61848028
JERdk is a hallmark of /mu/ culture
>>
>>61847886
We'll see, sufjananon.
>>61847990
We're actually running a player named "Lemmy will be fine" in the friendlies, so I figure some variant of that's got a good chance of making the team. I'll probably also include some manner of Waifufags in the poll, maybe even give it it's own question to settle whether or not we want any kind of waifu representation on the team.
>>
>>61848140
tbqh Bowie is more deserving of the spot than Suf.
Besides these friendlies and test cups have been fun enough.
>>
>>61848295
>tbqh Bowie is more deserving of the spot than Suf.

this
>>
Pitbull should go off, he dead now

Maybe something TMM related
>>
also:
DJ Aaron Ellis
Decent Bacon
Embarrassing
Read The Sticky
Milk Carton
>>
>>61848140
But Joanna Newsom is already in the team
>>
>>61846220
every general should have its meme player on the rooster, at least in the bench, we got shugazi and metal, plus cavesponge got memed heavy in daily, what other generals are missing?
also pitbull meme is dead.
>>61849258
lol no
>>61849108
why not both?
>>
drop Pitbull for Time Machine Modulus
>>
File: tumblr_nag8ykeSeO1spr3smo3_500.png (218 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nag8ykeSeO1spr3smo3_500.png
218 KB, 500x458
>not putting Based Rog in
>>
Brian Wilson when?
>>
bump for better memeplayers
pitbull needs to fuck off
>>
>>61851209
He'll likely be voted off once I make and post a poll in the next few days, anon. We've got plenty of good suggestions in this thread already. Relax.
>>
>>61846207
From the thread:
in
>bowie
>time machine modulus
>hell be fine
>waifufags

out
>pitbull
>>
>>61851685
Mac Demarco and Varg out too
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.