[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything like this but with a heavier noise rock emphasis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Is there anything like this but with a heavier noise rock emphasis?
>>
>>61844006
Just look into noise rock :)

Scratch Acid, Rapeman, the Jesus Lizard, Unwound, the list goes on :^)
>>
>>61844043
not emotional enough
>>
>>61844059
This desu
I like that feeling of emotion bursting through thick lo fi haze and its hard to really find in other noise rock bands.

Although admittedly I haven't listened to Rapeman yet
>>
You might wanna go over to shoegaze then. It's not even that those records aren't emotional enough, there's a particular approach to being emotional you're looking for and shoegaze does that. Maybe even Jesus And Mary Chain's Psychocandy.
>>
this is my favorite noise rock album OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2G-gw1pogg
>>
>>61844733
I'm already a pretty big fan of shoegaze, I guess I was just trying to find the same feeling in the wrong places. Oh well

What are you guys' favorite Dinosaur jr. albums?
>>
>>61844006
I've been searching for an album like that, but I jut can't find another one with these noisy riffs and melodic and emotional melodies.

Try to give a listen to this band

It was an important noise rock band in Spain in the 90s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=iQFKrzQh9FQ

Their best album IMO is pic related, but less noisier, one of my favourite albums ever and very emotional
>>
>>61844704
>>61844059
>unwound
>not emotional
>>
>>61845003
do you have a mega link for Super 8? links in the archive look dead
>>
>>61845003
>>61845429
nevermind found one

>Super 8 - Los Planetas

https://mega.nz/#!I4t30BBK!QwrHuRvzG8jzo5iBh5gqiEHZQ_Zmz8Az5i509OjMa7I
>>
File: il_fullxfull-326419996[1].jpg (902 KB, 1500x1351) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull-326419996[1].jpg
902 KB, 1500x1351
not what you're looking for but you should like this
>>
>>61844043
why must you meme? What are some actually good noise bands then?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.