[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you arrived to the point where you listened to so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Help.jpg (238 KB, 2034x1772) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
238 KB, 2034x1772
How many of you arrived to the point where you listened to so many records that you finished all the good ones and you start to enjoy every single record you listen to, even the most bland, with a shit eating grin on your stupid face?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
Un abbraccio
>>
File: P1000164small.jpg (286 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
P1000164small.jpg
286 KB, 1000x750
Obviously not me
>>
>>61834854
Mangio merda a piene mani
>>
>>61835736
Lucky you pal
>>
>>61837523
you're kidding, look at all these bad records
>>
I'm honestly worried about having heard all the good records. currently i can listen to the best albums of the last 50 years like it's nothing. but at this pace i'll be done in a year or two. suddenly i'll have to listen to new music, artists "other albums" and genres i'm not predisposed to enjoy. pls halp.
>>
Who is this guy, this cute italian girl on my facebook likes his posts all the time. I always assumed he was a politician
>>
>>61837609
Oh no, you might have to actually challenge yourself and expand your tastes!
>>
>>61837612
Yeah i found him in a similar way. He's an italian songwriter i think.
>>
File: joanna-newsom.jpg (160 KB, 638x381) Image search: [Google]
joanna-newsom.jpg
160 KB, 638x381
take this person for instance, bit close love aint it jesus?
>>
I've got to pay for it still burt I DONT get the book?

snuymore?

you writye all those songs and wre like "fuck that';s going to upset yiou " yeah, but I don't get the book wither

it keeps getting worse
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.