[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl you were madly in love with is dating some guy with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Ghandi-Is-Sad-Gif-On-Clone-High.gif (107 KB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
Ghandi-Is-Sad-Gif-On-Clone-High.gif
107 KB, 175x131
>girl you were madly in love with is dating some guy with a manbun that can't wear a beanie that can't clear a pit out.

music for this feel
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHCycjuCi1Q
>>
>>61830002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL4uDCryX5E
>>
>date girl
>find out later she already has a boyfriend that looks kinda like you
Music for this feel?
>>
File: The Boatman's Call.jpg (227 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
The Boatman's Call.jpg
227 KB, 1400x1400
>>
>>61830080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0
>>
>somehow make real friends for the first time in my life
>suddenly really, blindingly sexually attracted to one of my friends
>don't want to act on it and ruin the friendship

Music for this fucking feel
>>
>>61830002
fuck i want another clone high season

fuck
>>
bet he can fill that pussy up tho lmao
>>
>>61830197
Gay or straight f4m?
>>
>>61830002
Clone High was GOAT. Underrated show tbqh familia.
>>
>>61830220
I guess something bad really did happen to the Kennedys
>>
>>61830002
and you can't out-talk a guy like this from this girl?

seems like you're way more beta than him, no surprise here
>>
>>61830275
Straight
>>
he can't what now
>>
>be fuck buddies with girl for a little while
>she develops feelings for me
>tell her I'm not interested in being in a relationship with her
>she tells me to fuck off
>she immediately moves on to fucking my friend
>they're a couple now
Music for this feel.
>>
>>61830569
what feel? you're not interested in having a relationship with her, the pussy was good, you move on and fuck more girl while making sure she knows about it and still being cool with your friend.
>>
>>61830650
Me and said friend don't really hang out anymore. Whenever we talk just talk about work, tv shows, and other minor shit like that. He knows what happened between me and the girl and I know they're together but we've never discussed it at all.

There's also weirdness with the girl, I still see her often.
>>
>>61830220
music for this feel?
>>
>>61830309
no, i don't want her back, i just think it's embarassing how she's willing to get with some sort of hipster now. come to thank of it, she's a hipster too. fuck that hoodrat bitch.
>>
>>61830468

>manbun
>one of those guys that wears a beanie on the very crown of his head.
>has, ugly, un-maintained beard.

i used to think she was the most punk rock girl i've ever met, now she's fucking some senitive, hipster douche. she's a fucking poser.
>>
>Be in love with a girl for three years
>Always talking about how we'd do anything for each other
>Looking into her eyes and seeing someone who adores you for the person you are
>She signs shit with my last name
>Evaporates in a week when she meets a guy who makes more money

Music for this feel?
>>
>>61832188
Album of the year - The Good Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YACtsj84Zxo
>>
Stuck in what seems like depression/ existential crisis. Elliott Smith is my fav. Other music for this feel?
>>
Life is good; I'm happy, excited, a little scared, growing up, and I have a beautiful girl. Music for this happiness?
>>
I want to start doing positive things for myself, like eating right, sticking to a workout schedule, being more social and going out. Music to help encourage this direction?
>>
>>61832696
radioheade
>>
>>61833091
Motivate yourself, that's the only way.
>>
>>61830197
I KNOW THIS FUCKING FEEL SENPAI

Paul Baribeau literally has a song about this
>>
>>61830002
Falling in love with a woman that isn't already in love with you

pleb
I bet you're still in high school
>>
>>61831521
We get it op, you listen to title fight
>>
>>61830353
BORING
>>
>>61830002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
>>
>break up 3 years ago, confidence destroyed
>haven't had any kind of relationship or sex since
>only friend slowly drifting away
>man up
>go to parties, make new friends, everything should be good, hit it off with two different girls
>don't even know if I want this anymore, I never felt as depressed as in a crowd of people or when trying to talk to girls
>so I just take every drugs there to have the excuse of being too far gone to talk to people
music for this feels ?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.