[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /mu/ basically i'm making my first ever album. Going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
Sup /mu/

basically i'm making my first ever album. Going for alt rap, drawing inspiration from artists like MF Doom, Logic, Eyedea, King Gheedora etc.

I need an album name, and a suggestion for how long my album should be. Literally fine with 1 hour-10 hours. Give me some advice. The vibe is feelscore to be honest. Something that gives people good vibes while high
>>
galvanized skeleton
>"how did you come up with such a clever name anon?"
I merged two random wikipedia articles together and dropped the words I didn't like

>"how long should my album be?"
35-55 minutes long
>>
File: dbaj.png (21 KB, 736x85) Image search: [Google]
dbaj.png
21 KB, 736x85
>>61827738
>good vibes while high

don't be a jonathan
>>
>>61827877
Gayest name ever boy I rip you apart in the rap game
>>
Shit brah, you too? I'm doing the same shit but with horrorcore, with geto boys, gravediggaz, Big L and shit. So far I have 21 tracks planned, but that's cause I'm fucking insane so I like to go over the limits. Just get some cool af beats and listen to your influences a lot. And freestyle too! Get any person's beat and spit over it. Freestyle on the shower, freestyle into the car, freestyle when you receive the news that your grandpa died of heart attack, it really helps with delivery and creativity.

Go with 40-50 minutes tops to one hour.

Also what kind of rapper tells someone else to name their album?

Cya, good luck
>>
Chris?
>>
>>61827877
>35-55 minutes long

this tbqh
>>
>>61827738
fuck, forgot to mention. Need a rapper name too. something not faggot-tier pls
>>
>>61827738
make it like EARL of Earl Sweetshirt and No Ceilings by Wayne

so simply phrase + your mc name

"Welcome to IceHot World"
>>
>>61827931
true as fuck man. thanks for your advice. your shit sounds good as fuck man. i'd love to listen to your stuff sometime
>>
>>61827919
no it's not it's cool

no you won't
>>
>>61827931

Seems like b8

No one is this much of a faglord
>>
>>61827738
2 hours long sounds good on paper
>>
>>61827952
NF MOOD
>>
>>61827980
thanks man! but the shit is that I'm a foreigner so my shit will be in another language but thanks

>>61827994
now you just jelly of my incredibly solid influences
>>
>>61827952
starting with something like a nickname like kdot, z dog, young niqqa, hot boy, war ready flame, lil bruh da rhymes, verse killa
>>
>>61828022

what.
>>
>>61827952
call yourself Dying Nemmmo
>>
>>61828041
just looking for something not really nigga or gangsta or any shit like that. i'm white and i'm pretty much not a gangster at all, i mean ive sold drugs and shit but i'm not like that. something more about myself than a character

>>61828022
fine by me man. i love hearing foreign shit
>>
>>61828022
kill yaself
>>
>>61828093
New name: d3al3r dan
>>
>>61828084
hmm

>>61828018
actually liked this senpai
>>
>>61827952
Anthony Fantano
>>
>>61828093
try: faglord, fang god, F.A.G.G.O.T., lil edgy, frozen heart, big shark, fuckeggs
>>
>>61828123
Call yourself METAL FANGS (MF) LOON, make silver teeth your gimmick (or not this is a terrible idea btw)
>>
>>61828100
>fucking trips getting dubs tellin my dubs to kill myself
>>
>>61828163
MF FANGS, METAL FANGS, MOOD

all good ideas to start off of thanks man
>>
>>61827986
Yes I will boy your just like effail 65 asshole I'm Caligula I rip you apart and they don't like autistic people in rap
>>
File: Loon.jpg (11 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
Loon.jpg
11 KB, 273x185
>>61828163
Hell yeah dude
>>
>>61827738
listen to other people on the name

but the length should be exactly between 30 and 40 minutes. even madvillainy has a ton of filler in 45 so stay on the short side of that range
>>
>>61828022
Faggot you will get killed by me
>>
File: say that to my face.jpg (12 KB, 245x251) Image search: [Google]
say that to my face.jpg
12 KB, 245x251
>>61828257
bring it faggit I memorized the RZA's verse on diary of a madman, I know what madness is like, the only hot shit you spit is my jizz, the only hot bars come outta yo mouth is my dick you bitch
>>
>>61828253
good advice thanks man. for some reason i wanted to do an insanely long album with the best shit i can come up with on each track and make it unique in it's own way. then put it up online for free so that people can just have fun off it. get real high, relax, fall asleep to this shit
>>
File: imagesBIXHXO6G.jpg (18 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
imagesBIXHXO6G.jpg
18 KB, 195x258
>>61828385
>>
>>61828289
I memorized all of illmatic and the blueprint I made diss tracks on doom eyedea and more about I ripped them apart they don't call me emperor of the Midwest for nothing
>>
I'm thinking Pterodome, like you're a pterodactyl
>>
>>61827738
>anywhere between one hour and ten hours
Unless you're absolutely god tier or you have some sort of overall story/concept, nobody wants to hear you rap for more than 40 minutes.
>>
>>61828501
true. no traumatic events in my life to really make a story out of
>>
>>61828531
How are you going to write a whole album if you cant write a name?
>>
Doing the same shit, look out for a "Racial Slurs" tape on datpiff or soundcloud
>>
the world doesn't need more soundcloud rappers inspired by utter trash like logic
>>
>>61827738
perfect length will be 35 to 40 minutes, sub 1-hour, trust me. better to release a tight package of the best you can do.
>>
Call yourself Yung Meme
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.