[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can something so infinitely detailed even be made by a human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (222 KB, 325x318) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222 KB, 325x318
How can something so infinitely detailed even be made by a human being? This sounds like nature.
>>
bump desu
>>
>>61825092
What album is that
>>
>>61825353
Gas - Pop
>>
>>61825092
Konigsforst is my personal fave
>>
>>61825353
ffr, if someone posts an album w/o title, just search the image on google
>>
>>61825092
I dunno about infinitely detailed, but it sure is entrancing. I said one time that you can never pin down the shape of the 1st track. Good thought huh? "Shape". Man, I'm a fucking idiot. Anyway yea Voight was into wandering the forest on acid.
>>
someone spoonfeed me a link I cant find this shit but I wanna hear what you're talking about
>>
is not THAT detailed
>>
>>61826393
you lazy ass bitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s--IkNqI9og
>>
>>61826393
I mean you've got to listen to it 320kpbs on a good pair of headphones to really get what op said
>>
>>61825092
>>>>
it's you regular ambient shit made with 2 dollars and 50 cents. It's like that shitty hype about the disintegration tapes.
>>
muh nature sounds

literally that's all that it is; it's definitely relaxing but there are plenty of other albums that create a sense of nature with actual substance to back it up
>>
Zauberberg is better
>>
>>61827823 (You)
>>
>>61827646
sounds like this guy knows what he's talking about
>>
>>61827681
this is one of those somnium~alio die~popol vuh "recording of water running=depth" things

so lame man
>>
>>61827845
He's right though, Zauberberg has those hypnotizing beats and drones while Pop is just ambient. Good ambient, but it's not as special as people make it out to be.
>>
>>61827928
>not as special as people make it out to be
basically every gas album
>>
>>61827928
zauberberg is less cohesive and detailed though, it's a collection of sketches whereas pop stands as a whole with real direction and distinction
i love some of the sounds on zauberberg that aren't explored on pop though

>>61827944
yeah nice good
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.