[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about Freddie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 881x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 881x1146
What do you guys think about Freddie?
>>
Who?
>>
seriously?
>>
Literally a god
>>
File: mr deacon.jpg (446 KB, 2048x1352) Image search: [Google]
mr deacon.jpg
446 KB, 2048x1352
John Deacon was objectively the most based member of Queen.
>>
Here's the thing about Freddie.
>>
>>61823463
leak it Deac
>>
My favorite Cromartie High character
>>
the best
>>
he's a real lame-o
>>
someone post the fucking pasta or i swear to god i'm gonna explode a building
>>
>>61823407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
>>
Wish he'd talk some more and get out of my seat.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1300x1300
Here's the thing about serious pipes. The meme had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave pipes and he excelled in any pipes. He wrote serious pipes. And his stage presence was only matched by Sirius Pipes. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Sirius didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the pipes. But serious pipes as a whole had a serious pipes. It wasn't just the serious pipes backup band. They all made serious pipes to what made serious pipes what it is. Yes, Sirius wrote Serious Pipes, Serious Pipes and Serious Pipes, but serious pipes wrote Serious Pipes, Serious Pipes and Serious Pipes. Mike Love wrote fuck all because he's a talentless hack. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Serious pipes was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Sirius was the face of it all, the serious pipes on top of an already serious pipes. He was the ambassador that allowed the serious pipes of combo that was serious pipes to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the serious pipes from the serious pipes of serious pipes, serious pipes and serious pipes and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our serious pipes. Yes, he was the most incredible memelord who ever lived, hands down
>>
File: 1452839689644.jpg (19 KB, 510x430) Image search: [Google]
1452839689644.jpg
19 KB, 510x430
>>61823407
There would be five threads dedicated to him, if he died yesterday. Also, everyone would be claiming to love him more than all those other phonies.
>>
File: endjwndkjwenkdjewndkjwenkjdew.gif (582 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
endjwndkjwenkdjewndkjwenkjdew.gif
582 KB, 500x241
>>61823407
God
>>
>>61824834
Holden, quit smoking and get off the internet. You need to do your homework you fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.