[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is the best rapper and why is it nasty nas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: nas-illmatic-xx-608x608.jpg (36 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
nas-illmatic-xx-608x608.jpg
36 KB, 380x380
who is the best rapper and why is it nasty nas?
>>
Who?
>>
why is he nasty? he looks pretty clean nowadays
>>
But Illmatic was his only release that didn't suck dick. How can he be the best rapper if he lacks consistency?
>>
BLOWFLY NIGGA
>>
>>61823602
>But Illmatic was his only release that >didn't suck dick. How can he be the >best rapper if he lacks consistency?

He doesn't lack consitency bebause illmatic was shit too
>>
File: 1442380426845.png (8 KB, 157x153) Image search: [Google]
1442380426845.png
8 KB, 157x153
>>61823754
> illmatic
> shit
>>
>>61823602
Nastradamus is his only album that sucks dick
>>
>literally only made one good album
>best rapper
>>
>>61823895

It Was Written, Stillmatic, God's Son and Life Is Good are all good albums
>>
>>61823754
triggered
>>
>>61823079
Scarface is GOAT rapper.
>>
How is biggie not immensely better
>>
>>61824901
Biggie was a fucking sellout and if he lived longer there's zero chance he would be respected like he is today, he was on a full force track towards complete mainstream absorption and detachment from the potential that made him great.

Nas is equally a sellout but Illmatic is about twice as good as anything Biggie ever did
>>
>>61823079
At his peak Nas is the best rapper of all time, in my opinion. Whether you dislike his discography after Illmatic or not there's no doubting that at his best (The World Is Yours, I Gave You Power, You're the Man etc.) he has the perfect flow and excellent lyrics.
>>
I've been listening to Kanye lately. So, I'ma go with Kanye.
>INB4 Kill yourself, my man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.