[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/edith/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: edith.jpg (40 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
edith.jpg
40 KB, 640x626
alice done been replaced
will the new album be darker or lighter? in either case it's probably not going to be as good, but we'll have to see
>>
i feel like ethan will go full edgelord to prove how cool he is without alice

i dont have high hopes
>>
The couple new singles he's released are pretty weak. Apparently the show he played with Edith was a disaster?

I dunno, I liked all three CC albums, and I'm one of the apparently few who thought III was their best, but things aren't looking good going forward.

>>61784911
>go full edgelord
>to prove how cool he is

Doesn't follow.
>>
the key question is, is edith willing to stoop to the same greasy sweaty skank levels that alice was
if not then i'm just not interested
>>
>>61784949
from the video footage i saw, her performance of deicide was great. her voice was a lot deeper and thicker, which was cool
>>
>>61783586
Ethan should've just replaced Alice with Robert Smith
>>
>>61784981
the robert smith version was worse than the album one, tho
>>
>>61784990
but that's wrong anon
>>
>>61785008
I agree with him
>>
>>61785011
you're wrong anon too
>>
>>61784949
>Doesn't follow
thats my point
>>
>>61784990
>>61785011
and people wonder why /mu/ is dying
>>
>>61785031
only plebs like the robert smith version. the instrumental is dumbed down to hell and back for radio.
get it together
>>
I absolutely hated the new sound on III and these new singles sound like Ethan's just continuing that same shit, so I feel pretty much done with CC at this point
>>
>>61785031
/mu/ is dying because of casual plebs like you who think the version with Robert Smith is better
>>
>>61785031
4chan is kill
>>
>>61785047
but you are wrong anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.