[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I keep it 300 >like the Romans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: costanza.jpg (8 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
8 KB, 248x250
>I keep it 300
>like the Romans
>>
>>61771433
Yes we know
>>
By Romans he means Roman Numerals. CCC- Calm, Cool, Collected.
>>

300 bitches
>>
>>61772780
What a blatant cocksucker.
>>
>>61772780
No, he really doesnt. Kanye is not a smart man. You can like his music but don't make up bullshit.
>>
>>61772812
>>61772845
I can't believe you retards fell for it
>>
>>61772780
this desu

the only argument against that I've ever seen is that "he's a nigger and can't possibly be smart enough to know Roman numerals and build a line from that" and I don't really buy that
>>
>>61772780
If he was smart enough to think of this he would've had the foresight to predict people thinking he was talking about Thermopylae
>>
>>61773691
>people thinking he was talking about Thermopylae

People are thinking of the shitty movie, if you ask any redditor that complains about "300 like the Romans" they won't be able to tell you what a Thermopylae is
>>
>>61773782
fair enough, either or
is CCC even a thing though? I'd never even heard of that before this argument became popular
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.