[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mos Def has 14 days to leave South Africa after he was arrested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Mos_def_retouched.jpg (533 KB, 894x1170) Image search: [Google]
Mos_def_retouched.jpg
533 KB, 894x1170
>Mos Def has 14 days to leave South Africa after he was arrested for violating local immigration laws while trying to leave the country, a government spokesman said Friday

>Mos Def produced an unrecognized "world passport" when he tried to leave the country

Mos Def tried to use a fake "world passport" at an airport.

How retarded is Mos Def?
>>
>kicked out of the country for trying to leave the country

Sounds like they're the retards
>>
>>>/celeb gossip column/
>>
>>61764470
>he thinks you can travel without a passport
I know you spend all your time in your mums basement but come on.

He's been banned from the country as well.
>>
>>61764470
This, what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>Mos Def produced an unrecognized "world passport" when he tried to leave the country, Tshwete said.

???
>>
>>61764471
>>>/he's a musician/
>>
>>61764503
>>>/music related discussion/
>>>/power word: music/
>>
>>61764458
didnt he change his name?
>>
>>61764470
Considering that he lives in South Africa, that's a pretty big deal.
>>
>>61764492
How did he get in without a passport? Maybe he lost it.
>>
>>61764512
>>>/music related discussion does not entail the discussion of musicians/
>>>/being this autistic/
>>
We HAVE to see this fake passport
>>
>>61764492
Well what are they going to do dump him in the sea? They'll pay for his trip home.
>>
>>61764529
He did lose it, but he's a retard for thinking a world passport is a real thing.

My guess is he got swindled by someone after he lost his passport and wanted to travel.
>>
>>61764503
ZOMG! ZOMG! DID YOU SEE WHO HARRY STYLES IS DATING NOW?!?!?

HOLY SHIT! SELENA GOMEZ PUT ON 3 POUNDS!

GARY GLITTER STUCK MY HAMSTER UP HIS ARSE!!!!!11!1

kill yourself
>>
>>61764549
What leads you to believe that they're going to pay for his trip home?

He's going to be banned from the country he lives in you dip.
>>
File: autism.png (51 KB, 338x288) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
51 KB, 338x288
>>61764554
>>
>>61764554
That's a lie. A lielielielielie.
>>
this sounds like he was trying to make a statement of some sort. It's probably all just PR and it'll solve itself I imagine.
>>
File: Mos Def got robbed, mos def.jpg (34 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Mos Def got robbed, mos def.jpg
34 KB, 615x409
>>61764546
>>
>>61764578

this. /mu/ is retarded. yasin might not be a 21-year old positivist STEMfag who spends at least 8 hours a day shitposting on 4chan, but he's smart enough to know that a "world passport" isn't a thing. he's probably travelled half the world.
>>
>>61764470
>>61764493
What kind of retarded logic is this? He lives in Cape Town and they're trying to deport and ban him from the country. By this reasoning, the US are "retards" if they tried to ban you from the US for using fake travel documents because you were "going on a trip anyways!!!"
>>
>>61764566
And by banning him they'll have to remove him you cunt.
>>
>>61764578
He was trying to make a statement by bringing a fake passport to an airport? Wow, so deep dude. Enjoy your 5 year ban from your country of residence.

>>61764612
Have you actually seen this guy talk? He's literally retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmQpqCMyHc
>>
>>61764651
>7 year old video
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>61764618
The article says that they're giving him 14 days to leave the country, not that they've set up a private jet just for him. This is pure speculation.

The thing that still seems to be going over your head is that he's being banned from the place he currently lives in. This is much more than "kicking someone out who wants to leave anyways"
>>
>>61764669
He was 35 in that video, what's your point? He's a pseudo-intellectual ape and you could gather that from listening to anything he has to say. Shitty ass rebuttal.
>>
Holy shit, memerap fags are the worst. All the people sucking Mos Def's dick ITT and making excuses is cringe worthy.
>>
>>61764651

> He's literally retarded.

to me it seems more like he's extremely nervous to the point of where he's struggling to string together a coherent sentence. I've met people much more stupid in my life.
>>
>>61764689
>muh rebuttal
I really don't care about age because I still hear dumb shite from older people as well as my parents.
The point is you could say dumb shite at any age.
>>
Isn't there some group that gives out world passports because they don't believe in borders or something?

Sounds like something Mos Def's pseud ass would get into
>>
>>61764718
How does this help Mos Def in anyway?

>>61764711
>It seems more like he's extremely nervous
He's not though. And nervous or not he thinks that Bin Laden is a mythical figure and questions the portrayal of the media of Al Qaeda, despite the fact that he doesn't know the difference between Al Qaeda and the Taliban and despite the fact that he doesn't know what either groups "manifesto" is.
>>
>>61764746
Nah it's probably from scammers looking for that $$$.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Passport

it's clearly a statement. I'm not saying this is smart or even politically relevant, but it for sure is a statement.
>>
>>61764458
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_citizenship
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Passport
>>
>>61764758

how is Bin Laden not a mythical figure? even his death is surrounded by uncertainty. I will never understand why the US allowed him to go down as a martyr, in the eye of his followers anyway.
>>
>>61764792
I don't know if you're a troll or a literal retard but I'm ignoring you from now on.

>>>/x/
>>
>>61764772
>>61764779
This seems like the kind of pseudo-intellectual statement that a guy like Mos Def would make.

But I could alos see him getting duped by a scammer.

Either way he's retarded
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.