[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /mu/ I didn't give a fuck about this guy until 4hrs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hello /mu/ I didn't give a fuck about this guy until 4hrs after he died. He was a legend and I've known about him all my life.
>>
of course, every ugly ukulele-owning white girl is joining in, too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99RkoWE2OUg
>>
>>61682811
>she has to look at lyrics to sing Space Oddity

JUST
>>
>>61682811
im gonna pretend that I didn't click Open and watch 15 seconds of that

because it was very painful
>>
If more people actually listen to Bowies discography then I say good. They should. He's so much more than major tom or Ziggy.
>>
>>61682895

I've always been partial to the thin white duke, how would you rank the bowie eras?
>>
>>61682811
I'd give her my ukelele.
>>
>>61682914
Station is my favorite, but the Berlin trilogy is the objective best, imo. I personally rank Hunky Dory over his 3 glam concept albums, and their order in particular for me is Aladdin Sane, Ziggy and then DD.

Next day/blackstar era is something entirelt different, and especially when it hit me that he was a fan of Mishima, i can never separate them from his death, which is part of blackstars existence irrevocably. It isnt fair to compare since it is something really fucking strange.
>>
>>61682811
>looks like an alien
>singing a song about space

kej
>>
>>61682930
look at that face, she's obviously not all there

would you diddle a mentally retarded teenager, /mu/?
>>
this is bound to happen every time who cares

at least be happy more people will find and enjoy his music

not like some sacred gem was found and taken from you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.