[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are actually crying right now too? I'm playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 1415712934856.png (120 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1415712934856.png
120 KB, 284x339
How many of you are actually crying right now too? I'm playing hunky dory, I just woke up. What the fuck.
>>
does it really matter? you didn't personally know him and he hadn't put out a good album since young americans. 100 people literally just died as i typed that. are you crying for them too?
>>
>>61654951
Not even a big bowie fan, yet I'm actually pretty sad.
>>
>>61654986
Bowie was a very influential person, so of course people would be sad over his passing.
>>
>>61654986
>he hadn't put out a good album since young americans
this is bait
>>
>>61654986
Maybe get some new material, autismo
>>
>>61654986
I've never cried over a famous death, (except Dilla), but you have to understand the power of music and how impactful a musician is? It's not just about the individual, but it's how emotionally connected you were to their songs.
>>
>>61655029
>crying over complete strangers
>calls someone else autistic

top kek
>>
>>61655063
>trying this hard
my penis is small
>>
>>61655050
Dio and Michael Jacksons death hit me in the feels. definitely didn't cry though
>>
>>61654951
I cried a little earlier. I'm listening to Aladdin Sane right now on the verge of crying.
>>
>tfw can't understand people crying for a musician
feels bad to be autistic
>>
>>61655063
Yeah, I didn't think an actual autismo like you would understand this thing called "emotion"
>>
>>61655063
Confirmed reddit
>>
>>61655133
Wait till it happens to one of your all time favourite musicians that you've been highly influenced by.
>>
People who cry because a singer, who they don't personally know, died are mentally unstable.
>>
It's pretty sad for his friends and family, I'm sure. He died pretty young and probably could have had another 10 years or more, but as a musician it's no great loss.
>>
>>61655176
>>61655172
>>
I wasn't a huge fan, hell this is my first post on /mu/ but I'm still pretty torn up. Almost as bad as Rik Mayall and he was a huge part of my childhood.
>>
>>61655233
>this is my first post on /mu/
Lurker or from other boards?
>>
>>61655063
>>61654986
oh yes, a complete stranger whom i've been a fan of for more than 20 years, who was my childhood hero, a complete stranger that i saw live 3 times, heard all of his albums and seen all of his films
you're talking shit
>>
>>61655560
>all these bowie fans coming out of the woodwork

be honest, you never listened to him until today
>>
>>61655597
suck a dick you massive gay shite
>>
nigga i wont shed a tear for even mccartney when he goes. he aint family or a friend. neither was bowie. it's displaced to feel real sadness over this
>>
I spent the last few days marathoning David Bowie albums, I was listening to Space Oddity all night last night and he was dying while I did it. I'm fucking broken right now.
>>
>>61655745
not that serious bruh
>>
it was very sad.

I woke up and saw all these R.I.P. David Bowie posts on my newsfeed, thought it was a joke.

It made me really sad because when picking up my gf, I used to crank up David Bowie songs in the car, like Moonage daydream, singing her
>I'M AN ALIGATOR
>I'M A MAMA-PAPA COMING FOR YOU
>I'M THE SPACE INVADER
>I'LL BE A ROCK N ROLL BITCH FOR YOU

R.I.P., you God....R.I.P.
>>
i didn't cried this way since the falklands
>>
it's a terrible day for rain.
>>
>>61654986
>someone who's been in and out of the spotlight for years is the same as some random guy on the street

Nerd
>>
The only person I've ever cried for when they passed was Robin Williams. Nobody else has ever had that kind of impact on me.

Anywho, RIP Bowie. Say hello to Robin for me.
>>
>>61656528
>robin has been dead for a year and a half

where does the time go
>>
LE STARMAN IS DEAD?? 0_0
WTF WTF DID MONDAY GO LOL
>>
very sad.

but he just went back to his planet
>>
>>61654986
>>
>>61655133
I couldn't until today
>>
>>61657008
same here. never cried for any musician deaths until Bowie. fuck man.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.