[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save Heems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
How do we save Heems?
>>
>>61622620
He's still alive?
>>
>>61622661
Just barely. He needs our help.
>>
tell him to quit music
>>
i'm a better meme rapper buy my album in stores february 4th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtG50aRq8Wo
>>
He reminds me of a typical rowdy brown guy who hates white people
>>
>TIRD TING
>TIRD TING
>WEED AND BOOZE ALRIGHT BUT
>ME I NEED A TIRD TING
>>
>>61622778

They hate us cause they anus
>>
Heems is a hack meme rapper and always has been. He now spends his days shitposting on Twitter and begging for money. Deserved. Dude has like 100k tweets lmao.

And fuck that 'unbearable whiteness' Pitchfork article and writer for equating him with mah waifu M.I.A.
>>
u can't save him, he don't wanna b saved desu
>>
what is it with this generation of twenty something brown Americans who spend all day on Twitter and Tumblr and genuinely hate white people

Heems has let all that Internet identity politics leak into his brain and it's destroyed him. Mans a mess
>>
>>61622943
>heems has let all that Internet identity politics leak into his brain and it's destroyed him. Mans a mess

I think he's let some other stuff into his brain dude, stuff more dangerous than pol memes
>>
>>61622981
Yeah, stupid fashion world crap combined with over indulgence in minor fame. If he worked on his rap chops and got a better sense of identity that's more him he could make a good rap album with a political message that didn't sound cheesy and preachy. But nah. Better to yell at your white fans on Twitter than actually further your career of getting attention for smoking weed.
>>
>>61622981
I'm legit not anything close to /pol/. But Heems is the same dude who says he's quitting hip hop because he's 'appropriating the artform' one minute, and justifying his use of the word 'nigga' the next.

There's legions of people on twitter who only like artists because of their skin colour or image or views, without actually caring about the artist or their art. Heems has a lot of those fans and they rip him to pieces any time he says something 'problematic' and his brain is fucked over it.

but yes, heroin is more dangerous than tumblr memes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.