[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best song on this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: nevermind.jpg (197 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
nevermind.jpg
197 KB, 640x640
What's the best song on this album?
>>
Smells like teen spirit, the guitar riffs are pure bliss
>>
>>61607635
In Bloom, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come as You Are

Drain You is ok

Pretty mediocre album tho
>>
>>
>>
Lounge Act
>>
Endless Nameless or Lithium
>>
I honestly don't know, probably either Smells Like Teen Spirit, In Bloom, or Polly.
>>
>>61607753
>unironically saying Endless Nameless over any of the other songs besides Lithium
kill yourself
>>
nobody said something in the way, its the best song!
>>
>>61607799
I love Endless Nameless fuck you
>>
>>61607731
definitely this
>>
>>61607635
Something in the Way is amazing
>>
Drain You, Lounge Act, Come As You Are, Territorial Pissings, hard to pick
>>
>>61607799
this faggot
>>
the best thing about Nevermind is how consistent the quality of songs is

that said, my favorite track is Lithium
>>
>>61607731
yup
>>
Lithium
Smells like More Than a Feeling
Lounge act
Come Eighties
>>
Definitely Endless Nameless. Best song in their catalog, honestly. People glance over it, but it's one absolute hell of a jam. It's absolutely demonic, and isn't pointless drivel like that In Utero secret track.
>>
all of them except lounge act
>>
>>61608010
You mean Eighties by The Damned?
>>
>>61607635
Here's the thing about Kurt. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play MTV Unplugged and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Kurt didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Nirvana as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Kurt Cobain backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Nirvana what it is. Yes, Kurt wrore Lounge Act, Polly and In Bloom, but Krist Novoselic wrote Smells Like Teen Spirit and Big Cheese, and Dave Grohl wrote Scentless Apprentice and Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol Flow Through the Strip. Other bands like Queen for instance were not like that. Queen was basically just the Freddie Mercury backup band. Nirvana was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Kurt was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Nirvana to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Krist and Dave, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.
>>
to be fair, kurt's voice was of more worth than the songs he wrote.
>>
>>61607635
Krist had the best personality out of all of them
Prove me wrong
Pro tip: It's my opinion
>>
>>61608315
hahahah

>Freddie mercury pasta...
>>
>>61607635
ONE BABY TO ANOTHER SAYS "I'M LUCKY TO'VE MET YOU"
>>
Smells like teen spirit, the ghitar riffs are pure bliss.
>>
>>61607635
Lithium or On A Plain
>>
>>
>>61607686
Same here
>>
Ride the Lightning, the guitar riffs are pure bliss.
>>
I hate seeing that baby's penis
>>
I've never actually realised that the baby has its dick out on the cover. Also it looks weird.

>tfw the most well recognised album cover has a baby's penis on it
>on the back there's images of diseased vaginas
>>
Territorial Pissings and Nameless are my two favorites
>>
Endless nameless
>>
>>61609852
>>on the back there's images of diseased vaginas
no
>>
my favourite is come as you are
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.