[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do all of you still hate this album or can we atleast accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Do all of you still hate this album or can we atleast accept it's a good attempt?

Some of the production on this album is fucking perfect (Flight of the Navigator) and I still listen to it sometimes when I'm bored.
>>
>>61598315
i like this album quite a lot

zealots of stockholm is a good song

i think the reason why people on here hate it is because ledditors who never listened to hip-hop were holding this album up as some kind of shining example of hip-hop and dismissing everything else as being materialist trash

that doesn't mean its not a good album, just that the people who rode bino's dick when it came out are fucking annoying
>>
>>61598315
I honestly quite like it. I think the only reason /mu/ hasn't taken to it is because he's quite popular on tumblr and reddit. Which I understand - but it doesn't stop me from listening to him. His flow is pretty good too desu
>>
>>61598315
you want to talk about a memerapper....
>>
>>61598315
Doesn't reddit like it?
>>
>>61598356
>that doesn't mean its not a good album, just that the people who rode bino's dick when it came out are fucking annoying

THIS
>>
Seriously, I hated Kauai STN MTN or whatever the fuck, is there a chance I'll like this? I'm in an exploratory mood.
>>
>>61598403
not like kauai or stn mtn at all
>>
>>61598403
Did you like Acidrap?
>>
>>61598410
Acid Rap is great, please tell me you asked me that because it's like Acid Rap because I'm so down if so.

>>61598409
Good
>>
>>61598425
It has a similar chill vibe to acid rap with short bursts of intense emotion

you'll probably like it
>>
>>61598425
>because it's like Acid Rap because I'm so down if so

Not the original guy who asked you if you like Acidrap but the first half of BTI, especially songs like The Worst Guys is a lot like Acid Rap before it sets into its depression hop part in the second half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwUug-ucBLc
>>
>>61598440
I'm going in right now then, let's see what happens
>>
>>61598410
>>61598425
jokes aside, acid rap is insane. prooduction is unreal, so many questions and answers in the album and his voice is raspy and refreshing
>>
if I recall camp is a lot better
>>
>>61598491
Seriously, I'm not meme-ing (is acid rap a fucking meme on here?), I love Acid Rap. It's not historical but it's genuinely so enjoyable.
>>
>>61598501
Acid Rap used to be a meme but now it's kinda calmed down and people enjoy it.

This place has an extreme amount of elitism but it only lasts for a few months and then after an album has dropped off the radar, people start to say they actually enjoyed it.
>>
>>61598465
you can expect the corniest hip hop album that isn't by m&m
>>
>>61598520
Oh I know, I'm new to tripfagging but I've been stuck in this shithole forever now. Album drops > Everyone loves it > Everyone hates it because everyone loves it > Back and forth toward equilibrium
That's for a vast majority of cases, it can go the other way too, but there's almost always a slow work toward equilibrium after a while
>>
All memes aside acid rap is fucking trash kys
>>
>>61598871
what a mature and well-articulated post my friend
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.