[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would music be the same if they never had existed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: beatles-19671.jpg (232 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
beatles-19671.jpg
232 KB, 1200x675
Would music be the same if they never had existed?
>>
I don't think the LP format would be as important as it was (It isn't really, anymore), and, uh...
>>
ho-ly FUCK ringo's nose is so unfortunately huge
>>
No, I don't think it would.
>>
>>61586743
Imagine that you have no knowledge of music at all and someone shows you this picture. What would your impression of these guys be
>>
>>61586775
You know what they say about big noses
>>
>>61587393
they honestly look like they have cerebral palsy
>>
>>61586770
what the fuck are you talking about? Albums are bigger and more important than ever....
>>
>>61587557
replace Albums with my balls and you're right
>>
>>61587393
I would think the guy with the most talent is wearing the brown jacket. and I would be right.
>>
>>61587393
>le ironic mustache
>le ironic sideburns
>le ironic clothes

fucking millenial faggots
>>
>>61586743
beatles are hella overrated but desu probably not since another band could have came along and did similar things to change music in a different way
>>
>>61587557
well pet sounds was alread-
oh shit he was inspired by rubber soul i guess you're right
>>
>>61587569
then you'd go back to taking dicks in your ass like the contrarian cocksucker faggot you are
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.