[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find out QUICKLY what kind of music I like? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1451817288075.jpg (87 KB, 609x960) Image search: [Google]
1451817288075.jpg
87 KB, 609x960
How do I find out QUICKLY what kind of music I like?
I don't want to listen to whole albums, just put a label on myself in case anyone asks.
Can you please define each genre objectively so I can give yes/no answers to them?
Reply to my post, not my picture.
>>
L I T E R A L LY reddit the fucking post
>>
>>61459687
what artists do you like?
there's always the classic: everything except for country and rap;^)
>>
>>61459687
You make me feel physically ill.
>>
>>61459687
why do u wanna label yourself? NO IDea why people lower themselves like that. you're a human being be try to be more mysterious ffs.
>>
>>61459721
>what artists do you like
I don't know. I don't own any music. I'm not even really aware of current pop charts.
>>
>>61459760
well then if you don't listen to music, say it
>>
>>61459703
i normally get annoyed by these kinds of replies but yeah OP's thread is deplorable
>>
>>61459687
You don't find out quickly.
To properly give any depth to a question like that takes a lot of time.
What you can learn to say quickly is very broad genre identifiers like >rock, pop, metal etc
However that answer fails to give any depth.
>>
>>61459831
I don't want depth. I want a broad answer for the sake of other people.
When I say I don't listen to music, they don't believe me, and they keep talking about music.
Make them stop.
>>
>>61459917
walk away from the conversation
>>
>>61459917
Then just say whatever is in on the radio and maybe name a favourite local station. Or other situational descriptors such as "whatever plays at the gay club".

Seriously though this is an atrocious thread idea and you shouldn't expect us to help find solutions for your musical and social ineptitude.
>>
File: 600px-448Lucario.png (133 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-448Lucario.png
133 KB, 600x600
fuck this gay thread, answer the pic
steel / fighting
>>
water desu
>>
>>61459917
so saying you actually like music will make them stop talking about it?
>>
>>61459917
You could try something basic like listening to people on Rolling Stone magazine's all time lists.
>>
>>61459995
meant to say fighting / steel
>>
File: image.jpg (547 KB, 1175x1802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
547 KB, 1175x1802
>>61459687
Ghost/Steel
>>
>>61460104
nobody cares mate
>>
>>61459687
>I don't want to actually like music, I just want to pretend I do
>>
no fighting/ghost digimon :C
>>
>>61459917
God, you're a faggot. Just give them the name of your favourite artist. Make up some name like Michael Boulivier or something.
>>
File: dragonite sprite.gif (182 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dragonite sprite.gif
182 KB, 500x500
eh, fuck it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.