[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rec me music when she's probably cheating or giving her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1436139494068s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1436139494068s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
rec me music when she's probably cheating or giving her time to someone else. failing relationship. Tame Impala - Love/Paranoia hit me hard, similar album to currents would be nice.
>>
>>61444436
cuck, also thumbnail pic go back to reddit
>>
File: tame impala lonerism.jpg (554 KB, 1478x1500) Image search: [Google]
tame impala lonerism.jpg
554 KB, 1478x1500
>>61444436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgK_Er7WZVg
>>
>>61444480
when you're done with your memes please give something to this thread. you chunk of shit.
>>
>>61444640
>when you're done with your memes
Implying

>please give something to this thread
Leave her and focus on something else. You are LITERALLY a cuckold if you stay with a girl that cheats on you.

>you chunk of shit
Mean tbqh
>>
>>61444714
well the thing is it's strong gut feeling. She says she hasn't cheated on me. who to trust, girl or gut
>>
>>61446099
women are not to be trusted this is a well known fact
>>
>>61444436
>listening to Currents

I think i found your problem OP :^)
>>
File: Ween-The Mollusk.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ween-The Mollusk.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>
>>61444480
>>61444714
>cuck
>go back to reddit
>Implying
found the actual redditor
>>
>>61446419
His girl is obviously cheating on him and he hasn't ended the relationship find a better word for him then cuckold

>>61446099
Your gut I am 99 % sure your girl cheets on you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.