[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people say weed makes music better? I smoke it regularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: weed.jpg (204 KB, 1368x913) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
204 KB, 1368x913
Why do people say weed makes music better? I smoke it regularly and even while high as fuck it doesn't improve my listening experience, it just makes me distracted. Alcohol on the other hand has me enjoy music a lot more.
>>
Smoke more
>>
>>61427603
DXM and acid are the way to go for music. I prefer DXM because just listening to any kind of music has you feeling like you're flying through space. Just be careful with that shit though, it's very addicting and it'll fuck your liver up the ass.
>>
if you don't do drugs you don't understand anything BRO
>>
because teenagers are impressionable
>>
>>61427692
I do smoke a lot

>>61427702
I've heard DXM causes brain damage in the first dose
>>
>>61427702
>DXM
>addicting
no

>>61427908
nothing's for sure but the general assumption is that occasional use is fine
>>
I can concentrate on listening to music in a way that I don't get as much when not smoking.

There is also something about how things kind of slow down and I can really get into sounds. It's also kind of funny when I am really into a song and loving it and it seems like it's been playing for a long while and realize that only like a minute and ten seconds has gone by.

And listening to Justice is too good while high.
>>
>>61427702
Dexed pretty regularly over a 6 month span a few years ago. Always made me feel janky and distracted when I tried listening to music. And anything over 2nd plat, I couldn't focus on and absorb anything like music. Some good times though.
>>
For me its easier to notice all the more subtle sounds and I get way more into it. Like Ill be listening to floridada and ill be all like... damn... how does anco know so hard...
>>
Listening to music on substances, in descending order of pleasure (for me)

molly>>>>>>cid>>mushrooms>>heroin>oxy/hydro>>stoned>sober>drunk>dex>>>dph>>>>phenazepam
>>
Idk. A good pair of headphones and I sometimes feel like the music is encompassing me. Like I've been inserted inside the music itself.
>>
>>61427723
tru
>>
>>61427603
It won't automatically make music better, especially not if you're expecting it to. It depends on a lot of variables.
>>
the music needs to reflect the high

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-ZSZvJfz8
>>
>>61427723
testify my brother
>>
>>61428248
replace the opiates with amps and that's about the same order I'd put them in, except I'd have acid first because music seems to take control of everything when I do that shit.
>>
>>61427603

You really never laid down and felt those pulsing chillwaves? I really doubt you smoke weed at all
>>
It never worked for me either. I either don't notice the music at all our am indifferent towards it.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 258x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 258x360
i feel more comfortable when i listen to music high and i'm in my zone. it's more intimate for me, i'm sorry.
>>
>>61427603
it's very individual. you're probably not a very emotional person, and it probably makes you sleep. good luck with stuff.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.