[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I appreciate the Beach Boys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: beachboysforshiz.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
beachboysforshiz.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
How do I appreciate the Beach Boys?
>>
>>61423350
Decide you're too good for The Beatles
>>
first get the dick out of your mouth
>>
>>61423350
step 1: get an enema
step 2: die.......
>>
Watch Love and Mercy.
>>
surf moar
>>
beach boys is just a contrarian's beatles
>>
>>61423399
>implying Beatles aren't just a contrarian's crickets
>>
develop autism
>>
>>61423435
oh fuck you got me
>>
>>61423435
Get the fuck off you fucking faggot, no one cares about you or your gay ass trips, fuck you
>>
>>61423496
I think he is getting off
to your reply
>>
>>61423534
Confirmed
The Unofficial Helper of /mu/#8csv/7dK
>>
>>61423496
Frig off, shit-weasel
>>
>>61423534
Do you really think there are people so pathetic and desperate for any form of human connection they would take anything including negative remarks????

Please anon this is the internet.
>>
The Beach Boys sound really gay
Like, actually homosexual
Sorry bud, but it's true
>>
in all seriousness

listen to more pop music in general. if you don't like pop music you won't like them.

also

gain an appreciation for songs simply sounding pretty, not so much about the intense technicality of it. you've got to appreciate the beauty first, then you'll start noticing the subtleties.

also obviously start off with Pet Sounds.
>>
>>61423369
This keeps getting said but when you stop meming you about Pet Sounds and the Beatles being mediocre you realize the Beach Boys are just really pleasant to listen to, more so than the Beatles arguably.
>>
>>61423389
this
>>
>>61423561
test
>>
>>61423369
>>61423399
epic

they sound extremely different
>>
>>61423435
Contrarian's Kinks you mean.
>>
>>61423399
true
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.