[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Redditors have taken over this board and all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1398533829_snoop_dogg_0_30.jpg (586 KB, 1536x1171) Image search: [Google]
1398533829_snoop_dogg_0_30.jpg
586 KB, 1536x1171
Reminder that Redditors have taken over this board and all the true music fans left a long time ago. This board is nothing more than an alternative to /r/music and a place for the Redditors to get their shitposting out without fear of being downvoted. If you are not a Redditor and you are still here, you are a lost cause. This board is a shell of what it was even 2 years ago. Goodbye.
>>
ok
>>
downvote

you do realize that there is a constant user rotation on this website, don't you?
>>
Maybe that's why the board doesn't have shit taste in music anymore
>>
>>61412924
Where are we supposed to go faggot? There aren't any other good, active discussion places
>>
>implying you won't be back in a couple days
>>
>>61412986

if you have to ask, you're probably meant to be here.
>>
>>61413023
TalkClassical and similar places have shitty layout and shitty discussion flows
I've tried faggot but there's nowhere else
>>
>He doesn't have 4chan gold
>He can't upvote/downvote threads

Quite embarassing iibchwaoyg (if im being completely honest with all of you guys)..........
>>
>>61413047
>iibchwaoyg (if im being completely honest with all of you guys)..........
what le fuck am i reading senpai
>>
>>61413036

there are other and better chans you know
>>
File: 1353218074622.png (62 KB, 504x497) Image search: [Google]
1353218074622.png
62 KB, 504x497
>>61412961

>unironically listening to top 40's trash
>collecting vinyl

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>61413090
Hahahaha you're an idiot
Do you honestly go to CrippleChan you faggot?
>>
File: Big_Dog[1].jpg (13 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
Big_Dog[1].jpg
13 KB, 264x320
>>61413068
What's the matter? Too DEEP for you?
>>
>>61413141
this DICK was too deep for ur MOM hahahah
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.