[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this is actually really good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
Holy shit this is actually really good
>>
It's actually really okay.
>>
no its not.

kill yourself before 2016
>>
It's a good album. Some songs are great, while others aren't that good. Although the album cover makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>61395865
>It's actually really okay.

underrated post
>>
>>61395845
Let's ask the real questions instead

>Wearing lipstick
>in the shower
What did they away with this
>>
she has a new album coming out in 2016
>>
>>61395894
ask Gaspar NoƩ
>>
It's a really good album. I can't wait for her next album.
>>
>>61395957

It will be hard to top NTMT though, I wonder what direction she will take
>>
>>61396216
it's likely to be more rock-y because of DIIV influence. Primal Scream is one of the producers
>>
>cropping the nipples
>>
Sky Ferreira is such a weird musical person. Like, in interviews I've read done with her, she seems incredibly level-headed and down to earth, but then she does all this stupid shit and still hangs out with her loser boyfriend and his horrible rockband. It feels so staged to give her this sort of personality that she clearly doesn't have.

It's funny because in an earlier time I think she would be a star, but our morality system has changed so much that we don't find this kind of act appealing or edgy anymore. Having your bare boobs on an album cover doesn't make you cool. Having a boyfriend in a rock band doesn't make you cool.

So what makes you cool? Dating a rapper. Stripping for A$AP Rocky in your music videos. Awkwardly dancing to Kanye doing a shitty performance at the BRIT Awards. It's a shitty world to live in when one loves pop music and doesn't like rap.
>>
>>61395845

for white girl, her hips and ass are top tier
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.