[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw it's not even 2016 and AOTY is here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 800x800
>Tfw it's not even 2016 and AOTY is here.
>>
File: aveypwcover.jpg (69 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
aveypwcover.jpg
69 KB, 806x806
where is the leak?????
>>
>>61392232
https://mega.nz/#!Y4wgFTAR!fK57ytqlim_6Acfs7HRn9Dx7kOn5b8NFjr1wGRF4taU
>>
>>61392274
THX AOTY CONFIRMED
>>
>>61392274
(OP HERE) its real
>>
not quite getting it. hoope it ISN'T AOTY
>>
I've heard the leak is in fucking garbage quality, is that true? Is it more old-timey music instead of rock like The Next Day. I really liked The Next Day, but the first 2 singles from Blackstar did nothing for me.
>>
>>61393147

>I've heard the leak is in fucking garbage qualit
mp3
>>
>>61392076
AOTY CONFIRMED
>>
>>61393147
leak quality is fine. you only notice the vinyl popping and cracking between tracks and it fits the aesthetic of the album fine.
other than the title track it reminds me of heathen and earthling
>>
>>61392076

>2016
>only 7 songs

So i guess i'll have to hunt for itunes, bestbuy exclusive, special edition vesion later on :/
>>
>>61394329
>leak quality is fine
You're either listening through laptop speakers or you're outright lying. The quality is horrible.
>>
>>61394329
>and it fits the aesthetic of the album fine

fucking vinylfags lmao
>>
>>61394534
>>61394513
le contrarian shitpoost hhehe
>>
I remember people were saying this about Viet Cong early last year or late 2014. And now nobody even mentions it. Bowie is obviously going to stay talked about I think but releasing your album very early in the year is kind of a curse.
>>
>>61394513
>>61394534
>i heard that the quality sucks
>get told otherwise
>WELL UR JUST A PLEB XDDDD
alright
>>
>>61394696
What about TPAB, that came out in March and is by far the most mentioned album of the year.
>>
>>61394704
>takes off trip
>says he was called pleb
are you autistic
filtered
>>
>>61394838
:^)
>>
>>61394534
>>61394329
>muh aesthetics
>>
Am I the only one who is afraid of this release?
This album will shock the industry in ways that cannot be interpreted or foretold.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.