[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mac DeMarco is boring he says >listens to the Beatles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: homepage_large.eb62616b.jpg (88 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.eb62616b.jpg
88 KB, 319x319
>Mac DeMarco is boring he says
>listens to the Beatles

jesus fucking christ
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 190x265
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME
>>
>>61382108
you go back to reddit. this is /mu/

This is where you come to complain about others opinions.
>>
this was a nice album and i liked it
>>
>>61382205
(fedora)
>>
>>61382235
gtfo
>>
>>61382070
>Beatles
>boring

see, their chords and ideas were actually fresh back when they did them in the 60s, compared to Mac reusing them in the 2010s
>>
>>61382298
well your argument is invalid because the beatles chords aren't fresh anymore according to what you just said
>>
>>61382352
>can't listen to music in context
ha hahahahahahahahahaha oh wow

beyond that, rarely do people ripping off the originals do so in a more exciting manner. mac is no exception
>>
Grow up and stop being a prissy cunt. they're both awful. Happy?
>>
>>61382410
>only listens to music in context
>implying mac is a ripoff of the beatles
>>
>>61382477
hey

fuck you too

mu turned into a bunch of fucking melons since I've been away

old mu loves mac
>>
>>61382514
>complains about old music
>reminisces about old /mu/
Why are you a flip flopper?
>>
Mac DeMarco is traaaash. I work in a record store, and the only people who buy his albums are 15 year old girls who also like Lana Del Rey and have a Crosley Cruiser turntable that they found at Urban Outfitters, and guys who always preface their purchase with "It's really not my thing, but my girlfriend likes it."
>>
>>61383028
fucking poser trash all of you

youre all fucking trash
>>
>>61383028
>I work in a record store
Lol ok, congratulations.
>>
>>61383231
he's right though, mac demarco treats his music like a joke and its overall sloppy, theres no way anyone over 25 could bother with his slop. but i guess anyone over 25 is unhip anyway,

same complaint with best coast
>>
>>61382205
redditor coming to /mu/ because his faggy hugbox won't tolerate the bitterness he literally can't hold in
>>
>>61384030
>same complaint with best coast
vocals maybe
>>
>>61382108
>>61382205
>>61382235
>>61384038
The both of you are fucking autistic, honestly Reddit would love both of you
>>
What a cancerous thread
>>
>>61384050
Best Coast can't write a song. At least Mac can toss together a listenable pop song, which isn't even a feat.
>>
>>61382487
his new album is literally Plastic Ono Band dude
>>
>>61385476
well, its /mu/, what did you expect?
>>
>>61384030
>>61383028
DeMarco is a great live performer. If you think you can handle his autistic fans, you won't be disappointed with his live performance. He goes HARD.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.