[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Similar to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 7138uUNwrYL._SL1500_.jpg (105 KB, 1500x1347) Image search: [Google]
7138uUNwrYL._SL1500_.jpg
105 KB, 1500x1347
Similar to this?
>>
>>61381271
a lifetime channel movie or that 13 year old girl book about some bitch with cancer

shit album
>>
a tear-jerker movie and a healthy dose of DXM
>>
>>61381394
Do you enjoy being an emotionless robot?
>>
>>61381534
lol
this album contains no genuine emotion
it would actually take a robotic autist to think it's at all sincere or emotionally affecting

"hmm it's about cancer... that indicates that it is sad. beep boop"
>>
>>61381534
You have to understand that there was a period of time where /mu/ loved this album and wouldn't shut up about it until everyone got burnt out and now people absolutely hate it.
>>
>>61381642
Well, if you were around during that time, what other albums were loved that are similar to this?
>>
>>61381615
Go one then mate, give us something with tangible emotion to sink our teeth into. I'm open to recommendations.
>>
File: plains.jpg (291 KB, 1440x901) Image search: [Google]
plains.jpg
291 KB, 1440x901
it actually kinda reminds me of this a bit desu.
This is much heavier, but sorta similar vocal styles, lots of the same build up etc.
>>
>>61381899
So, uh, what am I looking at
>>
>>61381934
*shels - plains of the purple buffalo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRsfK3YvD-8&index=3&list=PLBCD7D1F7C89B7FF3
>>
>>61381955
Thanks a bunch
>>
>>61382078
some of the album leans more towards post hardcore / post metal - which may not be your thing, but much of it is very pleasant on the ears. It's a musically diverse album with a bit of something for everyone.
>>
age of adz
>>
Whiny bullcrap thats marketed towards pretentious college students? Look no farther than anything off of enemies list.
>>
>>61381642
I wasn't here then. Saw nothing but praise for it the few times it was mentioned. Everyone who said it was bad just seemed like they were goofing around. When I finally got around to listening to it I hated it. Total garbage.
>>
>>61382211
ROASTED
>>
>>61381642
People on /mu/ just can't stand to have views that aren't extreme. The album is a 6/10. It's good. It's not great, and it's not really good. It's just a little better than okay.
>>
This was my favorite album until I saw a thread that was this exact thing like some years ago and someone reccomended Twin Fantasy and now that's my favorite album
>>
>>61381615
>this album contains no genuine emotion

best opinion 2015
>>
File: what are you doing.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
what are you doing.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>61382211
wew lad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.