[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like experimental rock music with an evil witch on vocals and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20130214-yok-x624-1360879221.jpg (148 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
20130214-yok-x624-1360879221.jpg
148 KB, 624x420
I like experimental rock music with an evil witch on vocals and I heard Yoko Ono was pretty good, but she has like 20 albums and apparently Lennon-san has a lot to do with her. What do I do, start with The Beatles?
>>
>>61380572
FUCK YOKO, DIAMANDA GALAS ALL THE FUCKING WAY AHHHHH
>>
>>61380572
Listen to Hole for evil witch vocals
>>
start with the wedding album obviously
>>
>>61380572
Start with her first four albums in order. Her first and third are her best.
>>
>>61380572
>apparently Lennon-san has a lot to do with her.
Is this a problem?
>>
so could John Lennon speak japanese or what's the deal there?
>>
>>61380616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmhVN6xsZVw
>hey daddy...
>>
>>61380572
for Yoko, start with her Plastic Ono Band album
then Fly
then Approximately Infinite Universe
>>
>evil witch vocals
>>
Start with Hvcci Gvcci
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.