[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did King Buzzo actually get on with Kurt Cobain? He hates Courtney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: meme hair.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
meme hair.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
Did King Buzzo actually get on with Kurt Cobain? He hates Courtney and Grohl and never really has anything nice to say about the guy. Is he a bitter asshole or just an honest guy with a weird sense of humour?
>>
He's the only person who you should trust when it comes to Kurt. He's not bitter.

Plus Melvins and Fantomas are both excellent bands
>>
Kurt constantly praised the Melvins and was taught a lot by Buzz
He seems to be the only genuine person when it comes to speaking about Kurt
>>
however he still looks like the biggest piece of shit in the universe
>>
>>61378486
>>61378525
I think he is right that the cult of hero worship surrounding the guy is pretty creepy. Dead heroes are gross. Just the way he speaks about him makes it seem like they fell out or something

I love Melvins and FNM/ Bungle but I've never actually checked out Fantomas. I should fix this

>>61378532
I like le meme hair :(

He sweats a lot tho, it's gross
>>
>>61378525
>He seems to be the only genuine person when it comes to speaking about Kurt
What about Krist?
>>
>>61378798
does krist have anything to say?

tbqhhh
>>
>>61379496
Sure he does
>>
>>61378798
Dylan Carson and Buzz were much closer friends with Kurt and knew him much longer
Kurt was living with Buzz when he was like 17
>>
>>61379729
Not true. Kurt knew Krist since he was 16 or 17 and they spent every waking moment together when they started Nirvana. They even lived together. If Kurt was still alive and you asked him who his best friend was he'd say Krist.
>>
based king buzzo destroying faggot grohl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caPiPCzVHoE
>>
I like his candidness.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.