[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of Prince? I never see him discussed here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: prince.jpg (164 KB, 736x1003) Image search: [Google]
prince.jpg
164 KB, 736x1003
what does /mu/ think of Prince? I never see him discussed here.
>>
I can recognise and accept that he is very talented, but I only like a handful of his songs.
>>
that's because he'll have his lawyer take the discussion down.
>>
>>61378210
I love his taste in clothes desu, puffy shirts are swag af.
>>
>>61378210
one of the greatest ever

he doesnt need discussing
>>
>>61378459
He looks like a pirate.
>>
too hard to listen to his music without buying it.

Also, I genuinely believe Prince has magic powers. Like if you believe in magic and shit and don't think Prince is a sorceror or some shit you're a fucking idiot.
>>
LITTLE RED CORVETTE
>>
Guys just watch this performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y
>>
>>61378210
I've listened to dozens of his b-sides, demos, and other unreleased tracks over the years, but it's hard to discuss them with other people because it's difficult to link to them on mainstream sites because they get taken down quickly.

They also tend to have multiple versions, some live, some semi-live in a single take in a studio, etc. And some are a lot better than others. You can have the same title track (Electric Intercourse, for example) and have a shitload of versions from concerts and studios and so on.

So it's tough to tell people where to begin with all of that.
>>
>>61379487
Jesus Christ, he's amazing.
>>
Prince is God and I would let him fuck my mom while I jerk off in the corner
>>
>>61379397
i found everything for free pretty easily
>>
he's functionally retarded when it comes to marketing his music anywhere on the internet.
>>
File: tell it like it is.gif (50 KB, 326x235) Image search: [Google]
tell it like it is.gif
50 KB, 326x235
>>61379816
when you get screwed as hard as prince did you're bound to be a little bit possessive

but he's pretty eccentric in general, maybe has something to do with that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.