[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so he isn't cured? i don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Clockwork_orangeA.jpg (20 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork_orangeA.jpg
20 KB, 300x452
so he isn't cured? i don't get it
>>
>doesn't get a fairly basic film
>can't even post his thread on the right board
i think i've figured out this mystery
>>
He isn't, cut we've been ;)
>>
>>>>>>>>>>/tv/
>>
He's not, and that slight difference puts it above the book imo
>>
This is /lit/ faggot
>>
>>61373401
That happy ending version was bullshit.
>>
>>61373360
i thought i was on tv
>>61373401
i dont get it why would he fake it
>>
File: o-LOST-IN-TRANSLATION-facebook.jpg (266 KB, 1536x832) Image search: [Google]
o-LOST-IN-TRANSLATION-facebook.jpg
266 KB, 1536x832
Is this a movie soundtrack thread? I don't get it
>>
>>61373434
He's not faking it. He's just showing the elasticity of the human spirit being stretched and tampered with, then settling back into its original form.
I think the end of the movie implies that Alex's chaotic shenanigans that exist deep in his soul have matured because he learned the basics of compassion from the programming techniques, they matured to a more bourgeois, calculated level.
>>
>>61373515
so actually you think the experiment went well?
but then, why he said 'i was cured all right' in a sarcastic tone at the end while fucking with a blond girl
>>
>>61373598
or he said that as in the way if they've done a good job maybe
>>
>>61373598
I think he learned how to deal with his wild nature, more or less. Even when he reads the bible in the prison, the parts he identifies with and visualizes are horribly violent and unjust. He doesn't identify with the compassion of Jesus Christ. He identifies with the destruction.
He's just naturally violent, and absolutely no amount of brainwashing can change that.

But this is Kubrick we're talking about here. So who fucking knows
>>
>>61373684
i don't think he was brainwashed like his mind was changed. his body was changed to react, remember when he tries to punch that lodger, he would still beat him if he could.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.