[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: aascs.jpg (169 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
aascs.jpg
169 KB, 1425x1425
post opinions
>>
>>61371811
first metalcore band I listened to
loved them in 2012
hate them now
Austin Carlile is a talentless hack
>>
>>61371844
Carlile left early and AA's disbanded, so are you bashing on Of Mice and Men?
>>
>>61371868
Yes. He shouldn't even be in a band. OM&M went from metalcore to radio rock because he literally can't scream anymore due to health problems. I imagine the same is true for BMTH.

Scene metalcore fucking sucks anyways so it's for the best
>>
>>61371986
Well having a heart transplant or whatever the fuck it was is a pretty big health issue, cant blame the guy. Oli Sykes just fucked his vocal chords

Still shit tho
>>
hated the first one (was heavily into tech-death and experimental rock at the time) but self-titled was kinda flames
>>
ttack aattack is okay, but brokeNCYDE is in fact better precisely because of how many more doses of retardation they injected into their brains
>>
Mmm, love those vintage memes
>>
>>61371811
>GET UP GET UP HE'S CALLING YOUR NAME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT

their only good song
>>
>>61371811
Listened to them long ago before I realized they (as well as all metalcore bands) are cancer
>>
their song about an elbow got played on a local radio station when it first came out and i thought it was cool when i was like 12. even in my scencore phase i never liked them though
>>
>>61373749
>i liked them before somebody told me they were shit

the only cancer here is you
>>
>>61374055
Where did I say that? I said even in my scencore phase (when I liked Asking Alexandria, Motionless in White, etc) I didn't like them, only thought that one song was cool
>>
>>61373749
>90's metalcore is shit
baka
>>
>>61374098
i feel like true music fans don't go through "phases". once you like something you can't just stop all together, sure you move onto different genres and broaden your pallet but i've never really though to myself "wow this is shit i cant believe i listened to this" unless you pretended to like it in the first place. i don't listen to a lot of early 2000's post-hardcore anymore but when From First To Last pops up while i'm shuffling through my playlist you bet your ass i'll be nodding my head and reminiscing about those old days.
>>
>>61374249
name good 90´s metalcore bands

no Hardcore punk or mathcore like converge, just metalcore.
>>
Was really into these guys my freshman year of high school. They aren't that great but I won't deny my past interest in them out of fear for being uncool.
>>
>>61371811
I mean, I liked them in Middle School.
Isn't that what this sort of music appeals to? Middle school children?
>>
>>61376512
If you went to middle school in 2012, yes. If so, you're underage and should leave.
>>
>>61376844
Am 19
And this was released in 2008 m8
>>
>>61376894
Only saying it because no one i knew had heard of metalcore in middle school. I'm 19 and didn't get exposed to it until 2012
>>
>>61376973
I was very explorative at a younger age.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.