[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions about Garbage? https://www.youtube.com/results?se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Garbage.jpg (131 KB, 1076x800) Image search: [Google]
Garbage.jpg
131 KB, 1076x800
Opinions about Garbage?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=garbage
>>
>>61370342

Their albums belong in the garbage.
>>
>>61370355
Ha!
>>
Saw them just as the first record was coming out, with an audience of about 70. It was a great and really fun show. Saw them a few years later in a stadium and their excitement was gone. It had become routine for them. The same goes for their records. They first ones are best, the rest are hit or miss.
>>
>>61370342
they're trash
>>
I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU I WOULD DIE FOR YOU
>>
>>61371487
yeah they were exciting back in the 90s, Shirley Manson was one of those rock stars tingled my dick as a boy. although I never liked their music that much, I never bought one of their records, but my older brother did.
>>
I got the sudden urge to listen to this yesterday after like 10 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy1LdAaGASw

>I only know this from the Amplitude demo
This was also true for me.
>>
>>61370342
music is trash
>>
>>61370355
>>61371512
>>61371854
You didn't even listen to their music, right? It's easy to make assumptions based on their name...
>>
their music brings memories of playing ps1. is it gran turismo?
>>
>>61370342
accurate band name
>>
someone post pictures of the singer
>>
File: cover.jpg (636 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
636 KB, 700x700
I think it's pretty good!
>>
>>61370342
Run Baby Run is their only good song, but what a song that is
>>
>>61374537
Their only good song? No way. They have at least 20 great songs.
>>
>you're so like a rose
>i wish you could stay
>uuuuuhhhhhwuasaaaauuaaaaaahuuuuAAAAAAUUUUAAAAAA
>>
is this the band that fucking Kojima tricked me into thinking was good by using their song for Ground Zeroes trailer
>>
They have one of the most accurate band names ever and Curve is 100% superior and got ripped off hard by them
>>
>>61374432
Gran Turismo 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypr18UmxOas
>>
>>61370342
I listened to their s/t for the first time last week, since I've been catching up on alt-rock I never got into when I was younger. And I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised, I didn't expect there to be so much going on in their music.
>>
>>61374922
fucking this, Doppelgänger blows anything Garbage has made out of the water
>>
>>61374922
Again this shitty argument with ripping off? Did you actually listen to their music? Tell me a similar Curve song to I Think I'm Paranoid, The Trick Is to Keep Breathing, Milk, Stupid Girl, Fix Me Now, A Stroke of Luck, to name a few.
>>
>>61375009
I love Curve but Doppelganger is way too unidimensional. Garbage's debut is much more diverse and actually better.
>>
they are ok
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.