[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This will always be the best grunge album, nothing else will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
This will always be the best grunge album, nothing else will even come close.

The other Nirvana albums are dogshit compared to this one but still much better than Alice in Chains or Memegarden. Pearl Jam is just fucking awful don't even get me started on Pearl Jam.
>>
IS THERE
>>
ANOTHER
>>
>>61362514
Nevermind is bomb too.

For the record, Bleach is my favorite too. I still can't tell if there's a bunch of people on /mu/ that agree or if I'm just one of the people getting trolled by all of this.

Oh well, I'll just be in my room listening to About a Girl I guess...
>>
File: 3960.jpg (33 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
3960.jpg
33 KB, 500x496
Alice in Chains at their best could express so much emotion than Nirvana.
>>
I agree that Pearl Jam is shit but Guns N' Roses old and forthcoming do and will diarrhea all over every grunge lover and GN'R deniers heads.
>>
>>61362658
haha Kurt's unplugged session has far more emotion than this, and that was live, Alice in Chains relied far too much on studio trickery (to a lesser extent on that one though to be honest, it's probably their best)
>>
>>61362602

I'm someone who enjoys Bleach a lot but hates the rest of the band's work outside of a few songs.

Yes. There is a meme that's been going around for maybe a week or two now. I don't mind it because it's making people listen to the better album. There's nothing wrong with enjoying this fun radio rock stuff. It doesn't make anybody less patrician if they know how to unwind and have a good time.
>>
>>61362514
I want to refute your argument, but I know you're probably just memespouting and frankly I just don't have the energy to put up with this shit right now. Goodbye.
>>
>>61362832
Honestly, I made a few threads trying to talk about the album, then I realized there was like 10 other anons doing the same thing either ironically or genuinely.

Bleach is the only Nirvana album I own on vinyl and I haven't been able to listen to it lately since I'm home from college. Withdrawls mang
>>
>Memegarden

Maaaaaaaaaaan.
>>
i would honestly like to know how old someone is who calls a band like Soundgarden meme'ish. Like, unless you are in your early-mid 30s, you simply are wrong on such a subject.
>>
Bleach is so fucking good
>>
Truly's first album...
>>
>>61362514
fuck you, Vitalogy and No Code are great albums.
>>
>>61363679
that's pretty good, but it's no Bleach
>>
File: spotify-year-in-music1.png (384 KB, 1316x842) Image search: [Google]
spotify-year-in-music1.png
384 KB, 1316x842
>implying alice in chains isnt the best shit ever
>>
>>61363972
>using spotify
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.