[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone? Ego Death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Internetz.jpg (112 KB, 319x317) Image search: [Google]
Internetz.jpg
112 KB, 319x317
If you've listened to this album, tell me what you think.
>>
funky
>>
I enjoy Get Away and Girl a lot currently, but every song is slowly setting in with me. I think it has some holes, but a generally smooth and groovy record.
>>
I haven't listened to it but it's shit
>>
curse is the best song on the album
>>
NOW SHE WANNA FUCK WITH ME
>>
I like the Internet's progression in sound and band formation, but I actually loved the concept of Purple Naked Ladies.
That shit was such a different sound at the time.
>>
>>61361249
That's also one of my favorites; next to Under Control and For the World
>>
>>61360514

good shit
>>
>>61361745
Conceptually, I like Purple Naked Ladies, but Feel Good was one of my favorite albums released by them.
>>
>>61361953
Not a problem with this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.